Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Orbitz.comUS$149
CheapTicketsUS$149
TravelocityUS$149
All reviews cane garden bay full kitchen watching the sun go down minute drive sunset balcony bvi island beaches unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2019

I recently visited BVI and unfortunately my plans didnt go according to plan and I found myself stranded! I booked into The Heritage Inn very last minute and arrived an hour later. Booking in is 3.00 but I arrived at 11.30 expecting to sit around waiting to book in, how wrong was I! My room was made ready immediately and I had a chat with the wonderful lady who was rushing around to get it ready so I could relax after my plans had gone wrong. Spice the chef brought me a cold bottle of water and all my woes started to slowly vanish. The hotel is stunning and the views are breath taking but its the staff that make this place amazing. I'd never been that far away from home as a single traveller but I was made to feel at ease and didnt feel out of place sitting in the bar in the evening having a run and watching the sun go down. My apartment was spotless and very homely which I loved and my balcony looked out over the ocean and the pool and restaurant and I was more than happy to sit there during the day watching the world go by. The hotel is very quiet and peaceful and as someone who finds it hard to chill out I found myself totally relaxed and happy. I ordered breakfast and dinner there and it was spot on! The western omelette is the best omelette I've ever tasted and delivered to my room and the chicken caesar salad was spot on! The day I checked out I asked for a late check out due to flight times...my room had already been booked but I was taken to another suite and settled in till I had to leave and for that I was very grateful! If you're in 2 minds of booking this hotel don't be! Book it!! Its location is incredible and the staff even more so! Thank you guys! You were amazing

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dotty67
Desiree H, Manager at The Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. The staff has been with us for more than ten years and we are family. You are an extension of our small establishment and you’re welcome to visit us on your return. We appreciate you choosing us. Please visit again real soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a birthday celebration at The Heritage, it was a great stay mainly because chef Spice gave us the great welcome we needed and helped us figure out our way around.
A place where you go to rest and enjoy the beautiful view. Our room was very comfortable and we had a peaceful stay even though a storm came through, thankfully it wasn’t as strong and always had electricity, they have stored water since it must be driven up the mountain to their place.
Sadly we did not get to taste the food since our trip was off-season. Looking forward to return.
A place run by a great property manager.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank wluz
Desiree H, Manager at The Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your short experience. You really missed a treat at the restaurant. We look forward to your return. Hope your journey home was memorable after a stay in Tortola BVI.

Reviewed 20 August 2019

Stop what you’re doing, do yourself a favor and book a trip to Tortola, British Virgin Islands. Stay at the beautiful Heritage Inn, a locally owned hidden gem. The rooms are beautiful, the staff are all friendly & the view is priceless!

Chef Spice turns out 5 star meals that are as beautiful as they are delicious at the Banakeet Restaurant - amazing!

You will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mileen A
Desiree H, Manager at The Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy vacation to share your experience. The staff and management listen and appreciate all comments. We look forward to your return to Tortola and spending time with us on your future travels at Heritage Inn BVI and BANANAKEET Restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2019

I was traveling on Tortola and stayed here for a night in May 2019. This hotel is absolutely beautiful, located on a hillside overlooking the bay with some of the most stunning ocean views I've seen. The rooms are clean and bright, very well-maintained and appointed, with a nice comfy bed and ice-cold A/C. The staff greeted me warmly when I arrived and made my stay very enjoyable. And the restaurant is absolutely amazing, try the lamb, you won't regret it. Overall a tremendous experience, I can't wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MPK12345
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

beautiful outlook , beautiful souls , cozy and warm location ! its not always about the look and appearance in life rather than feeling truly welcomed and being surrounded by positive energy ! the whole island is still suffering from the hurricane 2years ago ! so dont be judgmental !

Date of stay: April 2019