“First Stop”

Ranked #22 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was the first store we stopped at. The sales representative Patsy helped us. She was nice and pleasant. She showed us several pieces of jewelry. And finally made a decision on a beautiful ring. She negotiated with her management team to get us the best deal possible on a beautiful korite ring that will forever be cherished from our travels.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
DISXMCustomerSvc, Public Relations Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear chip42729, thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Diamonds International and for mentioning our sales associate Patsy. Congratulations on your beautiful Korite ring. We hope to see you again at your next visit. Best wishes, the team at Diamonds International.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our Disney Fantasy cruise ported at St Marteen, and we visited DI prior to reboarding the ship. We were directed there after a seminar on the ship, and were pleased with the variety of watches available for purchase. Although they didn’t have the watch I wanted, I was able to order it from the vendor with FREE shipping to my home in Hawaii. I was a little nervous making such a big purchase, and having it shipped to me so far away. However, DI is a large honest company and I am more than pleased with my purchase.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear denrosenyah, thank you for the great review. We are glad that you enjoyed our service. Enjoy your new purchase. We hope to be able to welcome you back again. Best wishes, the team at Diamonds International.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went in mainly to browse. We were surprised by the many nice things. Was also pleased they were not pushy like many jewelry stores. Bought a nice necklace. Peter was very helpful and didn't try to upsell us. He did show us many nice alternatives.

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Zonietraveller, thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to know that you had an excellent experience and service from Peter. Congratulations on your new necklace. We look forward to seeing you back soon. Best wishes, the team at Diamonds International.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Beautiful store Hector was Awesome we bought 2 rings for our 36th wedding Ann and for me being 10 years Cancer Free and my 65th Birthday. Hector went over and above in helping us. We wish we had done all of our Jewerly Shopping with Hector in Bermuda as my Husband is very upset with purchases made in St Maarten. Two things he bought broke before could be used. And he filed claims and have yet to hear from them. So see Hector in Bermuda for all your jewerly needs and wants.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Debbiewebster, we are sorry to hear about your bad experience in St. Maarten. Nonetheless we are certainly always looking how to further improve our customers experiences. If you wouldn’t mind sending our customer service manager, Jordania an email at: jrobles@shopdi.com at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing from you and working towards earning back you trust.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The store was beautiful. The salesman I got was pushy. When I got back home & looked up the same jewelry here in the U.S., I didn't really get a deal like I was told. Of course, that was on the cruise ship. I didn't have to pay taxes or shipping which was nice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear kdcollins7, thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Diamonds International. We are glad that you enjoyed our store. We are certainly always looking how to further improve our customers experience. We truly value your information you have provided us in this review. Thank you.