“The best experience ever!”
Review of Snuba St Maarten

Snuba St Maarten
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience your SNUBA adventure with Sint Maarten's only licensed SNUBA facility. Meet the underwater world without wearing heavy equipment, swimming near freely under water while able to breath and feel like a fish in the water and taking breathtaking pictures to show all your friends and family. SNUBA is an activity to be enjoyed for age 8 and up and is therefore a fantastic family activity as well.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was such a great experience! The crew was exceptionally nice and very knowledgeable in their profession.I'm not a good swimmer and I'm a little scared in deep water, but once I learned the technique of breathing with the tube, it was a piece of cake! Amira took her time and explained everything in detail. She made us very comfortable under water! I can't wait to do it again! We love you Amira and SXM!

1  Thank Roseann N
in 7 reviews
"scuba certified"
"awesome opportunity"
in 2 reviews
"feel comfortable in the water"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this group"
"beautiful experience"
in 4 reviews
"an absolutely amazing experience"
"royal caribbean cruise"
"minute boat ride"
"a great job explaining"
"fun activity"

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We had a great time, Staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Really enjoyed the whole adventure.
Definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was such a fun and unique experience! The staff was so great and helpful! We had such a great time a definitely recommend this!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The crew was very nice and helpful, despite the lower visibility is was a nice experience, I especially enjoyed the sunken helicopter

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2018

It was very exiting to learn how to Snuba, Kelly our guide, besides being a marine biologist was very patient and kind. We saw some nice fish can coral. Kelly anad her team definitely make my interest for Scuba grow even bigger. Now I am taking my open water course to get certified.

I am definitely coming back, but to do some scuba diving with some great professionals.

AquAvia, Owner at Snuba St Maarten, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Good day and thank you very much for your nice review Rodrigo. We are glad you enjouyed your tour so much. When you come back let us know. We can help you out with your SNUBA needs as well as SCUBA. We know where to go and where to avoid. In the mean time.... happy SNUBA-bragging. it is always deserved! :)