Alicia's Inn
Sea Palace Resort(Philipsburg)
Tamarind Hotel(Philipsburg)
Belair Beach Hotel(Philipsburg)
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat place to stayfront streetfront deskconvenient locationplenty of hot waterwithin easy walking distancest maartenice machineshort stayshopping and restaurantswould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayboardwalkwifishutscleanersisland
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alicia's inn is centrally located. Near banks,restaurants,shops and the beach. There are buses right out of the front door that will take you all over St.Maarten. one block away is Front Street you can find some of the finest jewelry stores and then you can walk along the beach and enjoy the broadwalk

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My husband stayed at Alicia's for over a month after the hurricane and I joined him for the last week of his stay. Alicia's is a home away from home, very friendly, and Janina tries to make your stay as comfortable as possible. All amenities are only a stroll away, but the rooms are quiet, clean and secure. The beach is only a block away, shopping and restaurants all around. We had a suite which was spacious, wifi was good, no trouble with hot water or air conditioning. Phillipsburg is slowly coming back to life after the hurricane so well worth a visit.

Room Tip: We had room #1 which was great.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is one of the only places available in Phillipsburg after the hurricane.
If I could have credited my flights I would not have travelled to St Maartens. Alicias Inn is still recovering, but there was little damage to this establishment internally.
But there was
No parking
No ice machine
No washing machine
No late check out
Its is also very hard fo find no sign at front of building addjng photo to this
If you dont need to bo to St Maartens dont go it will take months if not years to recover

Room Tip: Do your researrch nof much information available on St M6
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya C
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Alicia's Inn is located in the Philsburgh, the heart of shopping arenas, restaurants & supermarkets. The experience was fun & enjoyable. The beach is located just a few minutes on the front street. One can find a board on the beach & once can walk or run early morning or late evening.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My colleague and I decided to trip to SXM for a shopping trip. I was impressively awed by my experience at this beautifully family ran hotel, dead smack in the middle of the bustling city! thought it would be noisy, and bothersome, but far from it!! From booking to check-out they took very good care of my expectations. The room was HUGE, very modern, extremely clean and well air conditioned and well lit and the beds were very comfy. Check in was quick, straight forward and front desk was exceptional. We rented a car and couldn't park directly outside or at a hotel designated lot, but front desk was very helpful in suggesting other safe and accessible parking sites/location. We very pleased and can't wait to visit again soon.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JeaninaA, Manager at Alicia's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Wow! We can’t wait to welcome you back! Thank you for the glowing review. I appreciate how you took time to describe our best features. Thank you for highlighting that we are a family ran hotel. We have 11 rooms that we take pride in maintaining to the highest cleanliness standard. As all guest are important to us we ensure that everyone receive spotless rooms and gets welcome as part of our family. I appreciate that you stayed with us.

Indeed we do not have parking but do our best to advise where to safely part during the day and night. I am elated that you had a great time and look forward welcoming you for another stay at Alicia's Inn.