“Absolutely Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master Bedrooom -Modern spacious master bedroom design with extensive Piton views.
Master Bedroom View
Master Bedroom
Romantic Luxury & Private Plunge Pool Overlooking Piton Mountains
Master ensuite instantly envelopes you in glamour-with a rainforest shower completes the suite.
A gorgeous full kitchen features gleaming stainless-steel -everything you'll need for meals
Huge windows to let in sunshine, the space feels very large and welcoming.
The living room has a vaulted ceiling -You're never far from the view!
Master Bedroom View
Guest Bedroom - Cozy bedroom makes guests feel welcome and comfortable.
Guest Bathroom
View of Mango Trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York City, New York
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed 23 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I wanted to surprise my wife by taking her to a private villa instead of the traditional hotel stay. I chose Serrana based on the pictures that were available and speaking with Janus who assured that my wife & I would love it. He was right because she was absolutely blown away. I had only seen that look on her face a couple of times before. Serrana exceeded my expectations by far. The view of the Magnificent pitons from our bedroom is "EVERYTHING". The location is ideal as it is in close proximity to many of the natural attractions. I must say I was a bit surprised of how cool it was in our villa, the cooling fans were adequate enough. We didn't have much use for them at times, maybe because we enjoyed being in the pool so much. This brings me to the infinity pool which is one of my favorites, especially at night with the moon hovering over you. You get the perfect romantic setting which make everything feel just right. I'm sitting here trying to think of the one thing I didn't like but I honestly can't come up with anything. This has definitely been one of our most favorable and memorable vacations. Thank you again Janus for such an amazing experience. I hope to be back soon..

Liked best: The view from the bedroom, The Stone Showers & the Infinity Pool
Liked least: I don't believe there is anything I didn't like.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Scott D
Perth, Australia
“SERRANA ESCAPE - best St.Lucia villa rental”
Reviewed 12 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Wow. That is the one word that sums up our experience at Serrana Escape. My wife and I felt like we were in luxury every minute of our stay.We rented a car and found it really convenient to be in such close proximity to all the amazing attractions in St. Lucia. It's like paradise all in the one small area.

We hiked up the Pitons and through the rainforests, visited the hot springs, and swam in the pristine clear ocean... plus a lot more. Have to admit this place is like nothing else on Earth, and we loved every minute of it. I don't believe there's a better place to go on a vacation.

On the sunny days we chilled out and relaxed in the private pool which was an awesome way to unwind from all the walking we did. We fitted in a lot while we were there, and at times felt exhausted from it all. We soon forget our aches and pains in the pool though.

Inside it's absolutely beautiful. The brand new building made us feel like kings and queens with the breathtaking views and all the modern amenities included. Plus, the temperature inside was absolutely perfect with the cooling fans in each room being sufficient. We were neither hot or cold in there, it was just right.

The owners Kershama and Janus were really friendly and hospitable and made us feel welcome, They were available 24/7 for help if we needed it. To be honest, we both didn't want to leave, and will be coming back soon for more.

Of course, we'll stay at Serranna Escape again and do this all over again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The temperature of the rooms
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
trinityja...
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“Majesty and Luxury Beyond Words”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I was lucky enough to be among the first to stay at Serrana, and I have to say that my experience was beyond words. I love to travel, and I do my best to stay outside of traditional hotels and resorts, but what I got here was so much more than anticipated. The villa isn't just well-equipped, it is downright luxurious. It was like staying in my own private home, but with the most modern and top of the line appliances and the views- oh my goodness, the views. Whether you are in the master bedroom, the office, or the pool, you just can't beat having the expanse of St. Lucia and the majestic Piton Mountains as your backdrop.

I try to list the good, the bad, and the ugly in all of my reviews, but I am hard pressed to find the downside of Serrana, or even of St. Lucia as a whole. My trip was packed with adventure, most of it within easy reach of the villa. If I nitpicked hard enough, I guess I could point out that the Caribbean breeze sometimes blows leaves into the pool, but that is hardly a bother. In fact, while the beaches of St. Lucia are a delight unto themselves, there was something nice about having a private pool only steps from my bedroom.

Ultimately, Serrana is a villa that makes it very hard to leave. Exploring the island was some of the most fun I have ever had, but being able to come "home" instead of returning to a hotel room definitely made my trip better. Whether you book Serrana for its romance, privacy, proximity to attractions or simply for its bevy of amenities, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and amenities and the welcoming, knowledgeable service
Liked least: Having to leave when my stay was over.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing