Reviews (1 046)
1 046 results
All reviews major domo jade mountain moon sanctuary star sanctuary infinity pool bento box sun suite anse chastanet our honeymoon club restaurant helicopter ride total romance package once in a lifetime jazzy cruise jungle biking sister hotel open bathroom
3 - 8 of 1 046 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at Jade Mountain twice. Both times the service was impeccable (thank you Daniel and company) and the suites (called sanctuaries because they are) were simply gorgeous. The views were unparallelled. If you can afford to go to Jade Mountain, even once, just go. Nirvana is in St. Lucia and it has a name: Jade Mountain Resort.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Viamontelane
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the website photos do justice as to the exquisite location, and the extraordinary rooms, the reviews regarding service, other than Juan (executive chef, very nice man), Denise, Ailee, and Ned (waiters), Jovan (bike expert) Gifter, and Emma Lee & Sherry (masseuses), are far from accurate. We were here for my 60th birthday celebration, which my husband tried to painstakingly prepare to a T.

FROM THE BEGINNING. . .
We reserved a luxury vehicle to get us from the airport to the hotel. Our luxury sedan was a 1994 Toyota 4-Runner. My husband had a better vehicle in high school with his lawn mowing business.

JAZZY CHAMPAGNE SUNSET CRUISE did not come as advertised!
Booze Cruise--misogynistic music--drinking/drunk crew--pole dancing--need I say more?

CAMOUFLAGE MAN IN THE GYM. . .
My husband ran each morning. I went to the gym, and was greeted by a man in a camouflage jacket, with dog tags around his neck, no name tag, and army boots on his feet sitting on the floor of the gym on the phone. The next morning the same "dude" greeted me stating he was just wrapping up working out. The next morning my husband went to the gym before his run to see who/what this guy was up to. While not in the gym, my husband found him in the same outfit sitting on some steps. The guy claimed to be "Security." Good grief!

MY husband was told my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION was cancelled two days before my birthday! While we were told a couple booked the Celestial Terrace before we did for their wedding and dinner. We met the couple, and they told us otherwise. We had no problem giving up the Celestial Terrace to the wedding couple. However, when the Assistant Resident Manger offered a beach dinner instead, and to waive the costs of the setup, which was a $40 (USD) difference than what we had planned on spending, we were a tad insulted. I don't know about you, but my husband booked this dinner two months in advance, and when you are paying $10,000 for 6 days, we expected better than this sort of treatment.They did eventually comp set up and champagne we had ordered.

BUTLER SERVICE A JOKE
We planned a Farm to Table Cooking Class only to arrive to the same, and being told our Major Domo had cancelled the class per our instruction--NOT TRUE! Why would we arrive for a class we cancelled? This was very disappointing.

LYING
We were billed for a 1/2 bottle wine we never purchased.
We were billed for a scuba booklet we did not agree to purchase.
We were told by our Major Domo he had drinks sent to us that our waiter had arranged.
We were told by our Major Domo she added salsa to our order that included salsa.
We were told by the assistant resident manager that the wedding plans that bumped our dinner plans predated ours ( Bride told me this was not the case, and if honestly told of mix up we would have gladly changed our plans to accommodate them. We never told them of our plight to not diminish their memories).

Weird place blaming guests for events and not taking responsibility themselves. Hustle by restaurant staff essentially nonexistent. The phrase "island time" may have been invented here.

We were expecting Four Seasons and got Motel 6.
We will never return. . .

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank shelly d
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a dream come true. Every photo, video, and review about Jade is absolutely correct. The sanctuary was amazing and beautiful, we were never hot, and bugs were never a problem. The food is the best we have ever had in our lives, and my husband is the biggest foodie I know. The service is unbelievably amazing. Whether if you’re in your room, walking on the beach, eating in the restaurant, taking a tour, all of the employees are so nice, so accommodating, proud of their country, and it shows. We also did scuba diving for the first time and the instructor was so patient with me, because I was really nervous. We also did the snorkeling and bike tour, which was also really great. We must have picked the perfect time to go because the resort was not packed, which was an added bonus. Highly recommend walking over to the adjacent beach, the hamburgers there were soo good and the service was amazing there as well. We also did the sunset cruise which we highly recommend.

As we were in the taxi heading to the airport (reluctantly because we didn’t want to leave) we realized that we had not been in air-conditioning, watched tv, or looked at our cell phones for six days straight, and didn’t even notice.

If you’re thinking about going to Jade, stop contemplating and book it now!!! We can’t wait to go back!! Worth every penny!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank flbeachmom76
Reviewed 5 October 2018

As a travel agent, I tend to be somewhat critical at times but honestly this hotel is simply incredible. Segregated in the lush mountains of St-Lucia, this property is gorgeous and the views speak for themselves. Looking at the majestic Pitons never gets old. Quiet, relaxing, peaceful are a few things that come to mind when spending time here. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The isolated beach is perfect with a beach bar/bistro - the burgers are fantastic btw! The moment you walk in your room, all your worries will wash away. Do yourself a favour and go see it for yourself. Stunning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Matthew Anthony N
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I decided to celebrate my 30th at Jade Mountain. It was amazing! I took my 93 year old on the adventure not realizing there were a lot of stairs. As soon as we got off the shuttle, the staff took care of her and helped her up the stairs. There were also two ladies that were great and catered to us so beautifully during lunch. They were so patient and we also engaged in conversations. My grandma had such a good time that she is ready to go back. The ambience was perfect. I felt so relaxed. Def recommend Jade Mountain for lunch/dinner.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family