Fond Doux Plantation & Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$165
Anse Chastanet(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$468
US$417
  • Beachfront
La Haut Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
US$428
US$384
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$448/night.

Boucan by Hotel Chocolat(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$284
Hummingbird Beach Resort(Soufriere)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Priceline
Jade Mountain Resort(Soufriere)
US$1 551
US$1 292
All reviewsmango tree restaurantprivate pooloutdoor showerpetit pitonour honeymoonst luciasugar beachhomemade jamscell phonefull kitchenamazing viewscaribbean seaocean viewbotanical gardensbanana pancakesthe general managerrented a car
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We attend here as a couple for 3 nights in Jan 2018. I would say 4/5 nights would be the optimise time as it is a very quiet resort.
We stayed in room Hibiscus, which is one of the one bedroom suites with pool and it was next to the natural "jungle" and was very private.
The resort, built on a hill and there is some steep walking to be done but only over short distances.
The restaurant is lovely (but lacks shade around the pool) and the service was friendly and attentive, food was classy and decent price.
One major irritation was at breakfast where you have to pay $2 for every item (sausage, bacon, tomato) after the first one added to your egg breakfast. For such an expensive classy resort we felt this was petty and created disproportionate irritation/chatter with guests.

If you want to do any island tours use SuperDave (+1 758 719 0807), he was friendly and reasonable.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely but consider how far down the hill you want to be relative to the restaurant..
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Schnozzers
AVERIL B, Public Relations Manager at Stonefield Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you so much for staying at Stonefield Villa Resort. We really value your comments and feedback and thank you for taking the time to register your thoughts. Our lush hillside landscape provides an authentic natural environment, and we are thrilled that you had the opportunity to experience the incredible views and the quiet of it all. We regret your unease with breakfast charges, but please be aware that we are currently revisiting our breakfast menu.
We certainly hope to host you and your wife again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel in Jan 2018, our second time in St Lucia and this resort. The reception and restaurant staff are very attentive. Our villa called Frangipani had amazing views of Piton mountain and the ocean, plus a big personal pool. Highly recommend this resort to anyone visiting this beautiful island. There is a shuttle bus that takes you from the resort to the beach 3-4 times a day, it's a 7-8 min drive to the Sugar Beach. The resort is very close to many great sites, such as mud baths, volcano, and Piton waterfalls. It's worth taking a daily excursion to explore the entire island and see how locals live.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank ak3366
AVERIL B, Public Relations Manager at Stonefield Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

They say once is never enough, and so we thank you for returning to Stonefield Villa Resort for a second visit. We really appreciate your useful testimony about your experience and excursions. Thanks again. We can't wait to welcome you for the third time.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My wife stayed at Stonefield Estates for 8 nights and had a great time. Our villa, the Flamboyant, was very large with great views and had a huge “plunge” pool. The villa offered great privacy from the other units and the views were unbelievable. From the hammock on the deck you could overlook the ocean and view the pitons. You can’t beat the views. And I can’t fail to mention the outdoor shower; very nice touch.

If you travel during the low season as we did, I would suggest adding the meal plan as many of the restaurants on the island shut down during the month of September. Breakfast at the Mango Tree was very nice and I highly recommend the banana pancakes. We also enjoyed dinner and lunch a few times onsite and all were very tasty.

While this is a smaller resort, you still have amenities such as the spa and pretty good WiFi service. I was able to stream a couple of movies while at the resort which was a pleasant surprise. The resort does offer shuttle transport to different points on the island which can be scheduled with just a call from the phone that is provided. While the resort does not have its own beach, you are free to use at of the beaches on the island and the shuttle makes it convenient to get you there and back.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it others. Well done Stonefield!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ramone D
Jenelle E, General Manager at Stonefield Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Hello Ramone,
We are glad to hear that you and your wife love our gorgeous island views. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We wish you both all the best and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stayed here solo in Feb 2017 after a sailing trip through the islands. When I was dropped off I gasped at how stunning the back drop of one of the Pitons was. Just gorgeous. The ladies at reception were friendly, professional and efficient. My room wasn't ready so I had lunch at Mango Tree Restaurant and then went into Soufriere to kill some time.
The setting is just magnificent. Very peaceful and lush greenery abounds, with gorgeous views of one of the Pitons as well as the sea. The villa was perfect- very clean and spacious, with my own plunge pool, hammock and outdoor shower. IT is very private, you can't see the other villas from yours and vice versa. I would have preferred there to be a TV in the room (I know, one does not go on vacation to watch TV); I had been on a boat for a week and was travelling alone and only had my book and thoughts to keep me busy, so some sign of the outside world was due. They did have a shuttle to nearby Sugar Beach which was very convenient.
I ate at Mango Bay Restaurant for almost every meal. The food was good (dinner portions small for the price though). The service was efficient and professional. I noticed the same servers at breakfast that I had had at dinner the evening before, another indication that they were hard working people.
One complaint is that there was some landscaping going on, and outside my room someone was using a weed trimmer for literally 2 hours. I know it has to be done but I did not feel like listening to that for hours. Especially with no TV to drown it out. Other than that I had a relaxing time. On my last day it was a Monday, I had until noon to check out. I made the best of it by doing naked water aerobics in my plunge pool to get in a workout before I headed to the airport, hee hee.
It is a beautiful and relaxing setting and the staff are wonderful. Since I traveled there alone I did get a little bored, so I don't know if I would return there solo again. My issue, not the resort's. Luckily the day I went to Sugar Beach I ran onto other passengers from the sailing trip I had been on-- they were a sight for sore eyes.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Valerie77

Hello Valerie,
We appreciate the time taken to leave this review. We know that our future guests find it very helpful to read about other experiences. We appreciate the note on the television and will bring it up during our next meeting. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We missed our flight, were referred by a local hotel owner, and were lucky enough to book this resort on New Year's Eve 2017. The view was truly breathtaking and we couldn't stop taking pictures! It's located at the base of Pettit Piton and overlooks the ocean and lush vegetation. The villa was amazing with kitchenette, open air shower, hammock, and private pool with ocean and mountain view. What a great place to ring in the new year! Restaurant was excellent also.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaraOKeefe
Jenelle E, General Manager at Stonefield Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hello Lara,
We are happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and celebrating the start of the new year too! We hope to see you back soon! All the best!