Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

serpa72
Louisville, Kentucky
“Not a good experience”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Let me start by saying the Villa is very nice but luxury it is not. If you like the outdoor type with no luxury this is the place. The villa owner is a real jerk and They will let you use the same towels all week the owner thinks this is ok.(that's just nasty.) the curtains in the room were so dirty they were yellow the place was more a dusty outdoor wooden tent than a luxury villa. The walls in the room we stayed in have black stuff running down them in the room and bathroom it leaves you to wonder is it mold is it mildew or is it something else. Whatever it is it's an eye sore and looks nasty and uncared for. They lie to you about the things they offer then charge you for their poor management. I would not recommend a stay here at any cost. My wedding ceremony was ruined by poor management and I was charged for the poor management and every mislead word of my emails from the owner Alfred. I was recommended a chef by Alfred that did the poorest job that could be done. I provided my own cocktails and the chef was 35 min late even getting started. Dinner service for two ran 3 long hours. Alfred is the owner and is the biggest jerk I have spoke to ever. This owner does not care about his guest only his money. The road to the villa will bounce your kidneys loose it's so rough. The villa staff are not well trained and will use you for rides to town etc I was asked several times to provide rides to staff in my rental car. I was promised via email a beach wedding then at the last minute one day before the ceremony due to poor management that was changed as the villa management in their own error did not secure the beach they offered and we agreed to. At the last minute I was told I would wed at a ghetto beach not becoming of what I would rent. When I stated that would not suffice I was then told they had found a better place more what we were expecting then I was charged for all of the management mistakes made for our ceremony I was told of the charges after I returned home and had to ask a week later for my deposit back to find out they used my deposit for their poor management mistakes. I'm then told by Alfred that he is not a wedding planner and I should pay for his mistakes. Do not get married here do not stay here do not let this owner ruin your ceremony or stay in St Lucia. Alfred you should not offer a ceremony and a beach if you can't follow through. This is not a good destination. I would pick another place there are lots of beautiful villas that are far better than the villa coulibri. The extra staff will stay in the areas that are not rented by you the staff can see your every move there is no privacy for you are always being watched by someone or you turn around and there is a staff member doing yard work etc while you are trying to enjoy your alone time. This is not a private setting. The views are ok but not what I consider breath taking. I have stayed in far better villas where the owners only care about your stay and not their money. My overall, review would be the owner is not a kind person and does not admit nor pay for his own mis management. You will be far happier else where the worst stay I have ever had. The worst owner I have ever dealt with. I suggest reading the on going court case against the villa owner and his partner of the villa. The truth as I read and have found out first hand. Bad management poor business skills and lies that you will as a quest pay for out of your deposit. Then Alfred will be little you treat you like your nothing and just flat out be a complete jerk to you once he has your money. This was a very expensive wooden tent. Very disappointed in the poorly managed and poorly maintained villa and it's owner. You want frogs in your food yup found several in the fridge on my food there are no walls like I said a big wooden open tent. No luxury other than the view. The boat is not worth the 600 dollars you pay for it. It's hot no shade for guest and it's old not well maintained either. Do not stay at this villa there are far better places. The reviews I read must be from people that have never been to a nice luxury villa where you are catered to and luxury is at its finest. This is not that place.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travellers are raving about these Soufriere hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing