blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$299
US$129
Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$130
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$153
US$112
Hotel Chez Marie Alish(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$65
Habitat Terrace(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$951
US$376
US$407
US$335
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2016

The ladies working the front desk were nice. When I peeled the blanket back on the bed the sheets had 2 different kinds of human hair all over. They came up and changed the sheets. I was told one price when I paid for my 2 nights but after checking my online banking I was charged $10US more. The tiny TV had lost of great channels. I know St.Lucia is a bit expensive for accommodations but this room was worth half of what I paid. I can't recommend this place and I would not stay again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank BFree32
Reviewed 17 May 2016

located in the heart of gros islet; location wise its great but in the 5 days I was there there was no room service and you could not pick up the wireless. Overall it was clean when I checked in but they need to replenish toiletries; clean and change towels during your stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Went to Stephanie's for a day, didn't expect such a great accommodation, love the decor on the bed upon arrival. bit of a difference, the staff are very welcoming, the ambiance of the room was just welcoming. having all the required facilities in one room is just great, beautiful place to visit, very affordable.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Stephanies_Hotel, Manager at Stephanie's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank you very much.
We always try to do our best and to improve our service to our Guest.
Hope to see you again some time soon

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I cleared an early checkout with an employee however early the next morning another desk clerk denied my refund. I ended up paying for 2 hotels for a night because I went ahead and booked another place.

Wifi was also not working. They only tell you "sometimes it works"

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Erik C
Stephanies_Hotel, Front Office Manager at Stephanie's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

My name is Uranda

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.
You came to me and informed me that you wanted to check out early to another Hotel which is on the morning of the 25th your due date for checking out 27th at 12 noon

I informed you that it is the hotel policy and that of your Agent that you will not get a refund because that room was blocked from the date of arrival from 21 - 27th of February.
Sir, you booked via an Agent . You should note the Policy from your Agent at the time of making your reservation.

You should consult your Agent .

With regards to the Internet it is no fault of ours. It is a problem with the company.
We in the north have been faced with this problem from time to time and it is out of our hands.

It was a pleasure having you with us .

We wish you all the best...

Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Place seemed a little sketchy. A bit off the beaten path, but did have mildly safe, off street parking. Odd rules like tvs had to be kept on sports or news channels or you could not leave any garbage in the room. Not a drop of hot water. Bedding was a little worn, seemed a bit dirty. The staff was friendly though. Overall the property just didn't feel as safe or clean as the others we stayed in.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank -NinepipesLodge
Stephanies_Hotel, Owner at Stephanie's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2016

Thank you for your comments it has been a great help..
All guest have their own Tv in the rooms and they are free to change the channels as they please, therefore , I do not understand about "odd rules"
We encourage guest to put their garbage into the garbage bin in the corridor or outside your door ("what is so wrong with that")
There is a note in all rooms which states that you must leave the hot r to run for approx. 5 minutes before it gets hot because we are a Solar operated hotel
We respect the environmental. with regards to the bedding I will looking into it and communicate it to my staff although it is rather odd and this I apologise for any inconvenience caused .