blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$299
US$129
Bay Gardens Inn(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$130
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$326
US$224
Hotel Chez Marie Alish(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
US$65
Orbitz.com
US$153
US$112
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$122
Habitat Terrace(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$98
3 262
2 397
3 262
2 397
All reviewsle jardinplum treewater sportsbanana boatsunset loungecalypso catadult pooljoy's cruisehilltop pooljoy cruisepalms buffetwednesday nightrum barchoc baywater skiingtennis courtskids club
36 - 41 of 6 796 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went for our summer holidays and stayed in a room with a ocean view.

The transfer from the airport was really easy and took around 1h 10mins.

The room was a bit tatty with plug sockets falling off and a old school shower curtain, so it wasn’t exactly luxury considering it is billed as four star hotel.

The staff we incredible and certainly made the holiday, they were both kind and good fun.

The restaurants were good and the food was great. However, if there is a wedding going on then they do struggle with the volume of diners and the service drops.

The beach party on a Wednesday night is brilliant and well worth going to. The variety of food and entertainment was fantastic.

Water sports are on tap and the availability was great.

Overall it was a good complex with great staff, but lacked the finer touches and could do with some refurbishment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard W
GuestAmbassador02, Guest Relations Manager at St. James's Club Morgan Bay - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your time and consideration in leaving your review. At St. James's Club Morgan Bay, it is our heartfelt goal to ensure that our guests have exceptional holiday experiences, and we sincerely thank you for your commendation of our incredible staff, quality cuisine, and plentiful watersports!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you very much for your candid feedback and consideration. We appreciate your constructive criticism as we strive to continuously surpass our guests' expectations, and hope you will grant us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to guest satisfaction during a future visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon in July of 2017 and it was the best time! The resort is beautiful and fun, and an amazing value for the price we paid. We had a beachfront room, and it worked perfectly for us. Not the most modern or upscale, but we had no complaints. The restaurants are all awesome and we made sure to reserve a night at each one (some people complained about the reservation process but it was fine and once you're done your whole vacation is planned!). My husband liked the buffet best of course. We loved the food at each! The beach is small but so fun and pretty. I never felt crowded and there were always chairs available. I loved how much shade there was too. We spent a ton of time at the hilltop adults pool and bar and this was my favorite part! The view of the beach is breathtaking, and every day at 3 is happy hour! Complete with a song and cheer, snacks, and a round of shots or cocktails! We made a lot of friends with the other travelers and also did several great excursions. Highly recommend a snorkeling trip to the Pitons (Joy cruises was apparently AMAZING, but we went through the resort on the Calypso Cat), and the rum distillery tour. There is nightly entertainment in the pavillion, and we checked it out one night but weren't that interested. We ended up just relaxing in the room and watching the included HBO every night (big GoT fans lol!). We were right next to the pavillion and it could get loud but it usually wrapped up by 11. It seems like everyone we know who went to St. Lucia stayed at Sandals, and when I hear how much they paid compared to what they got, I'm so glad we went with SJC. All of our taxi drivers said it was the best value on the island! All in all this was an amazing vacation and I definitely want to return to St. James for an anniversary someday!

Room Tip: beachfront rooms are great, the suites at the top of the hill are the newest
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at St. James's Club Morgan Bay! It's incredible to read how much you loved our resort and how thoroughly you enjoyed your stay with us.

From our delectable and varied dining options, to our wide selection of activities and excursions, and plenty of time relaxing by the pool, it sounds like you enjoyed every moment of your holiday, and we couldn't be happier to hear it!

On behalf of our staff and management team, we are sincerely thank you for your support and generous compliments. It was an honor to host your holiday, and we certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming your return for your anniversary!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent a lovely week here in January. Its a beautifully located spacious property with its own beach, all inclusive and far from the airport! you also don't have to dress up too much. I have a 4 year old and he used the Kid's club....the staff in there are great with the kids and they keep them busy but I feel it needs modernising inside (old flooring and décor) - the baby sitting service is invaluable. We had a nice ground floor room close to the sea so heard the waves crashing against rocks....they have a beach lunch BBQ every day if you don't want to eat in the restaurants and they did a wonderful evening BBQ on the beach one evening with entertainment....worth doing is the boat trip for half a day as you get very close to the Pitons and see the coastline and we snorkelled in the marine park which was a highlight (the staff on the boat were wonderful). If you are looking for an inclusive well organised reasonably priced resort then this is it....guests mainly from UK, USA and Canada. You can be as active or chilled as you want (yoga, boating etc on offer)

Room Tip: more modern rooms right of reception with white wicker furniture and the restaurant out on the pier is fun
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tessa U
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff were very friendly. Food was good. Clean rooms. The scenery is the best especially the sunsets. For excursions go with Joy’s excursions he and his staff take very good care of you especially Johnny. Johnny gives you the best history of St. Lucia. If you book anything book the sunset cruise with Joy. It is worth every penny and is so memorable.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked our honeymoon trip to St. James Club, Morgan Bay because of many recommendations from friends, and the local travel agencies. Well we stayed for 5 nights and I must add that we enjoyed ever single minute at the resort. From the moment of our arrival to the resort, we were greeted by some friendly staff members in which they explained the details of our room.We were then offered some Accra and plantain chips as well as rum punch before we were taken to our room. We were escorted to our room via golf cart because the hotel is huge so they took our luggage and took us for a short ride until we got to our room. The room was spacious, bright and clean and had everything you wanted. WiFi was unavailable in the rooms but you would access it at the sunset lounge and lobby, it didn't bother my husband and I because there was so much to do there wasn't a great need for it. There were like 6 different restaurants at the hotel in which we visited each one on a different day, all was delicious, I wasn't too thrilled about the pizza I ordered at the tree top pizza/pasta restaurant but my husband loved it.Also every night they had entertainment from 9 to 11pm which I always looked forward too as well as a well stocked bar.The beach on the resort was so calm and relaxing and we loved it. The pools were great especially the hilltop pool and bar which was a bit more secluded for the adults.The food is to die for and all restaurants had a specific theme to match the decor of the restaurant which I loved. We had an ocean front room and it was definitely beautiful and calming to hear the waves crashing on the rocks while we slept at night. The hotel also has a desk at the lobby for you to book any tours that you may want to do of the island, as well as a gift shop selling local souvenirs to carry back home. I was so sad to leave this resort but I would definitely recommend anyone to visit St James Club, Morgan Bay, it was a honeymoon I would never forget.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms are nice
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing St. James's Club Morgan Bay for your honeymoon destination! We are overjoyed you and your loved one experienced such terrific holiday, which included unrivaled service, delectable dining, and plenty of much-needed relaxation.

It truly sounds like you savored every minute of your experience - which is precisely the type of feedback we love to hear!

On behalf of our staff and management team, thank you very for your positive review. It was a pleasure hosting your Caribbean holiday, and we sincerely hope you join us in lovely St. Lucia again soon!