“Home away from home”

Combined Coyaba Bedroom Suite  3
Vanishing Edge Pool
Guests enjoying the Sulphur Spring Mud Baths
Coyaba Guests enjoying the Mudbaths
Guests at the Secret Beach...
La'Tille Waterfalss
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Zipine Adventure
Coyaba Guests at Dennery Rainforest Ziplining Adventure
See the Breathtaking Pitons by sea or land
Tropical Gardens
Amazing Sunsets
Hike nearby Pigeon Island Historical Park
Enjoy Reduit Beach
Somewhere over the Rainbow, dreams really do come true
Rainforest Gondola Ride...Spectacular
Rainforest Fern trees
Rainforest Ferns
Beautiful Reduit Beach
A Spa day at Oasis...Massage anyone?
Waterfalls
The end of another day in paradise....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

joeanef
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 6 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed there for 10 days during the Jazz festival. The best thing is the villa is not in the heart of the bustle and not too far off either. The owner drives you to and from the Rodney Bay Area until 5pm which is great. He gives a cellphone to keep in touch with him, but in the evening you cab it, which is not too bad since it's not too far from the action. All in all a great place, serene, comfortable and affordable.

Date of stay: May 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Willowcat...
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing views”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in April 2014

We booked with Sunwest Villas on the basis of other reviews and were not disappointed. The owner, Greg, collected us from the airport and gave a great introduction to the island. When we got to the property we were delighted to discover that we had been upgraded to the four bed villa which is a lovely property. The views from the property were amazing and we sat out every night on the balcony watching the sunset. The property also has an infinity pool which we used every day -and usually had to ourselves! A bonus was that Greg gave us a half day orientation tour on the first day which we found very useful and we were also given a mobile phone which we could use to arrange a pick up with Greg. Would definately stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2014
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
sunlife20...
Winnipeg, Canada
“St. Lucia + Sunwest Villas = Great Experience”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

SunWest Villas is a lovely property within walking distance of the marina, the view from the Villa is beautiful. The Coyoba Unit is perfect for 2 friends, couple with children, as the two bedrooms are spacious. The unit is very comfortable, and has everything you will need. We spent two weeks at the Villa, our only suggestion is to have a few more chairs and a few chaise loungers on the deck outside the unit. We did not rent a car, if you like to explore at your leasure it is advisable. Several reviews include comments about Greg Skinner the owner, they are all true, he provides a wonderful transportation service to anywhere you want to go in the Rodney Bay area. Greg's island information regarding places to eat and sites to see was spot on, Juan Du Bois at Pigeon Island and Marie's on the beach (rum punch with a real PUNCH) to name but a few. Our island tour with Greg went to places that the mainstream tours never go to. We cannot thank Greg enough for showing us this beautiful island. Will surely return to Sunwest Villas in the future.
Excellent value.
Laura & Elaine
Winnipeg, Canada

Date of stay: January 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The service received by the owner during the booking phase, and while we stayed in the villa
Liked least: Nothing in particular.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Reviewed 1 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Date of stay: May 2014
Travelling group: Teenagers
Shanta196...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing location, great views but person renting needs to be more hospitable”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

St Lucia is an exceptionally beautiful island with lovely people. Sunwest Villas was amazing with its great view of the marina. The apartment was spacious, clean and homely. Greg has great knowledge of the Island and we did the tours of the west and east of the Island with him. He is charming and has a great sense of humour and he made my parents who do not speak fluent English very welcome. However there was a side to him that I couldn't figure out. At times (in particular after 4.00pm) he had a tendency to be quite abrupt and fairly rude) in particular where there has been a misunderstanding on a very simple matter. His approach was certainly not warranted in the situations that arose, That was the only part that spoilt my lovely holiday and II felt afraid to speak to him at times. In hindsight I wished that I has stayed in Blue Skies villas rented out by Simon and Francine.

Date of stay: May 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
2 Jun 2014
I thank you for your review and appreciate your feedback. Yes, St. Lucia is a beautiful island as are it's people. I am however, puzzled and bewildered by your comments as to my nature, as it appeared to me that you and your parents were having a wonderful time. I laughed on many occasions when your mom called me her son. It still puts a smile on my face.
I regret that you had not shared your feelings with me, as I always encourage open dialogue with my guests (as you know) to ensure that they have a great vacation. I pride myself in being there for my guests, as reflected in all the reviews that I have received. I love St. Lucia with a passion and feel privileged to share her with all of my guests. Sincerely, Greg Skinner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.