“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Front part of building with ocean view Sun Deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Feel the breeze and enjoy the panoramic view
Front part of building with ocean view
Sun Deck
BBQ and Cocktail Hour
Private entrance to Caribbean Breeze
See map for Caribbean Breeze Location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We usually stay with family when we visit St Lucia but decided to rent the one bedroom apartment instead as we wanted to experience holidaying in the North (our families live in the South of St Lucia). When booking the accommodation all my correspondence was done via email and the owner; Mr. Alexander was very good and always replied promptly.

The accommodation itself was excellent; it was well kitted out, clean and well maintained. It was nice and quiet, had a beautiful view and we loved the fact that the beach was in walking distance; the beach itself was clean and peaceful.

Compared to the south the transport links are very good, however it is probably better to hire a car, but when on holiday I prefer not to drive and so appreciated the short cut to the bus shuttle and the fact that there was a bus shuttle.

In terms of service, this was first-rate from beginning to end. Our nominated driver could not collect us, however, he sent a lovely replacement, who was there on time waiting for us at the airport. Madeline cleans twice a week and for a small fee she provides an excellent laundry service (no need to iron). One of the first things that Miranda did was provide us with a phone with credit, which was great as we could contact our family straight away. We were also given a recommended taxi driver to use if we wished. The cooker ran out of gas, one call to Miranda and within minutes her daughter had arrived to change the gas tank.

Overall, we really appreciated the personal, polite and helpful service from the team. Mr. Alexander really surprised us as he was not there during our holiday but called us at the end to thank us for our custom and to check that we had enjoyed our stay.

We will definitely recommend Caribbean Breeze to our friends and family and we hope to stay here again in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The personal service from the owner and staff
Liked least: Nothing at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
30 Jul 2013
I want to thank Hettie for her business and I am very happy to know that she enjoyed her stay at Caribbean Breeze. I usually prepare a couple of free BBQ meals for my guests, to welcome them to Caribbean Breeze when I am present but this time the timing was off.

All the best Hettie and thanks again.

Cyrus
Glasgow
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Newfoundland
Reviewed 11 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

NY
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in December 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing