All reviews guest house close to the airport separate kitchen common room st lucia merlyn stopover island caribbean
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Little hotel/motel located at the Vigie, best view over the bay.
It's green everywhere, with an access to a small creek located underneath the trees and hidden from the crowd
Very friendly people, easy going and helpful
Located at the Vigie where the French and Mexican embassy are, a historical place in Castries.
Ask for "Junior" to get a guided tour and why not a boat ride.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We stayed here for 5 nights in a studio (due to a slight mix up we were upgraded) and were treated very well by Merlyn and her family. It's true that the furnishings are in need of an upgrade but that is reflected in the price. We used this as a base to explore the north of St Lucia by car; this was a very convenient base. The area is quiet at night with stunning views and sunsets. The room was spacious, with a separate kitchen, and a terrace with seating. The bed was very comfortable and the studio was clean. The aircon worked fine. I'd stayed before and chose to return, and I was not disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Nice hotel, with an inspiring view. Clean and open. Marlyn, the owner was very kind and drove me to Castries for a meeting I had. The personnel was very friendly. Would stay there again. Close to the Castries Airport and the beach is walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lsoto65
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I’m travelling for a month, mainly in the Caribbean. In all my travels this has been the worst experience. The welcome we got was hostile to say the least, clearly we were an inconvenience to the lady that runs the place. The room ....oh my.....there are no words. It looked like it hadn’t been redecorated since the early 1970s, the aircon didn’t work very well, the toilet was not clean and there was hair in the shower. We only had to stay one night before getting a ferry but otherwise I wouldn’t have stayed. If they charged half the price for these rooms it would still be overpriced. Get your view elsewhere!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dawnzb
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

First arrival date Mon 17/07/2017 no one to pic me as advertised, so i took a taxi who cost me 20$ eastern caribe, at my arrival they said that nobody told them that i were comming, they couldnt tell me were i were going to be, & in witch room, then the room was not done, so i had to wait outside in the sun, then i were starting to regrette my trip because i came by ferry, so i finally got to the room, no toilette paper, no towels, no soap to have a bath, then after our remarks they finally gave me a little towel two little soaps, then i settled 5 min then i asked for wifi , so you got a fake wifi that works half 2 min interval, then i asked for the meal, there was no chef cook for today and tomorrow so again DISAPOINTED for two days, finally I had to buy a pizza for dinner, I'm too angry to say the rest, This is not a hotel its a familly guest house because thief sisters were in rooms without paying a dime,

" THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING FOR THEM IS YOURE MONEY "

So DEFINITELY i ADVISE NO ONE TO GO OVER THERE, THERE IS A BIG LACK OF SERVICE, I'M STILL ANGRY " PLEASE PEOPLE DOTHING TO THEMO TO THIS DISGUSTING PLACE " IT'S A FAKE.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family