“Fantastic Experience”

and up
St Lucia Snuba Adventure at Pigeon Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Snuba is the ultimate happy-medium for those wanting to go beyond snorkeling without the training and concerns associated with a deep dive. Under the supervision of certified St Lucia Snuba guides, divers can explore exotic marine life uninterrupted; there is no need to surface for air or tussle with bulky equipment. After a pre-dive orientation, tour begins from a gently sloping beach and descends to a maximum depth of 20 feet. Divers choose your depth of comfort. St Lucia island holidays just get better with the Snuba and Sea Trek actvity for all ages ( 8 and over). Trained guides accompany guests for all tours. Safety for St Lucia Snuba is paramount. After the underwater tour, take a short hike to the historical fort remains on Pigeon island or simply relax on the private St Lucia beach.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went snuba diving with Cocoa Puff and it was AMAZING!! She was extremely patient with me - I was so nervous but she coached me through and I had a great time. The views were beyond beautiful. We highly recommend trying this out!!

SeaAdventures S, Guest Relations Manager at SNUBA St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi FIve Cocoa Puff. Thank you for your review and we are really pleased you loved the tour.

Cheers

in 13 reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My wife and I really enjoyed our Snuba Adventure. The underwater experience was beautiful and the water is so clear. I highly recommend this excursion

Snuba L, Guest Relations Manager at SNUBA St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. Glad you had a great time.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My husband and I took this adventure as part of our trip to St. Lucia. It was an adventure! I loved it even though I was not as quickly adapted to the breathing through a mask/tube as he was. Our guide, Lionfish, was great as he had the calm easy-going temperament to handle my very anxious self and set me up with equipment and an experience I could enjoy. He was very knowledgeable and chose an adventure for us that he knew we would appreciate, (He chose the fish route verses the old car and underwater chair and table set they set up). After the SNUBA adventure was done, and gear was off, he also walked us up the trail to some old fort ruins that were pretty cool, explaining and offering commentary as we went. (Btw, wear comfortable walking shoes not flip flops for this, mine happened to break while on the trail and I ended up walking it barefoot, doable, but it was very uncomfortable.) Overall, wonderful experience! Would definitely do this again!

Snuba L, Guest Relations Manager at SNUBA St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Cara, so delighted you had a great experience and tour. We are here to create memories and certainly hope you remember this one. Your commendations will be passed on to Lionfish. Our team is devoted to providing a safe and enjoyable experience and it is great to know that you were pleased with the level of professionalism, as we strive for this. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The Lady Guide was fantastic, but I had constant issues with the equipment. I could not keep my flippers on and the mask kept leaking in water. I had done SNUBA a few years earlier and absolutely loved it! Not so much this time. I got exhausted fighting with the equipment and to be honest the views weren't that great either. We saw very few fish and just the antennas of a lobster - supposedly...

Susan,
You are so correct in saying that the SNUBA tour is a wholesome and enjoyable experience and one that you should "love" We are sorry to hear that this experience fell short for you. We take all the feedback and ratings very seriously, as we want to ensure a safe and consistently enjoyable and great experience for all our guests, and we will look into this experience to see how we can improve as necessary, Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Me and my wife spent our honeymoon down in Saint Lucia and this was one of the activities that we did while down there. The staff were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. During the dive our instructor showed us different types of fishes and aquatic life and we even got to touch some of the wildlife living on the floor. I will say that the snuba allowed us to go down to 15-20 feet in depth and for the life of me I couldn't get my ears to pop will under so I would recommend some ear plugs to help with that. Would highly recommend if you want to experience something similar to scuba diving but without all of the requirements.

1  Thank Michael I
Snuba L, Guest Relations Manager at SNUBA St Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Michael,

Always great to get feedback from our guest,and we thank you for your rating,a nd pleased you had a great experience. Thanks for the recommendation.