My husband and I went to La Toc for our honeymoon and we had an amazing time.
The food was amazing. Our favourite was probably Kimonos because our cook was super entertaining and the food was amazing. All of the service was really good except for at the pub. They seemed very unorganized there and like they didn't care to be working. One night we went there after midnight and we got our food 45 minutes later, when there was literally no one there. When we got our food I got a salad and asked for utensils, which never came. I decided to just eat with my hands because I didn't want to wait there anymore. This was the ONLY bad thing I would have to say about the resort.
All of the people were extremely friendly. Jenny at the front desk was amazing. She showed us our room the first night and was super helpful and friendly during our entire stay. Zach, Miguel and John at the pool bar were so much fun and always happy to be there. Kevin was at the pool bar one day and he was awesome as well, he made me a "Madison Special" which was a little too good. Kim at the loyalty desk was so friendly, and remembered my name after meeting her one time. I could not get over how amazing the staff were here.
On our way home, we were in the airport when I realized that I forgot my cell phone in the taxi. I thought for sure that it was gone, but the people in the Sandals lounge were able to quickly track down the taxi driver (I didn't even know his name), and my phone was returned to me within 10 minutes of realizing I forgot it.
Overall, this was our first all inclusive trip and we have such high standards for any future trips we go on. It was absolutely amazing and I would recommend it to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel