“Perfect location to Hide away.”

Villa Beach Cottages
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Castries
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I spent 2 weeks at Villa Beach cottage. A lovely and quiet atmosphere. Easy access to the beach, pool just outside the back door. The staff are exceptional, easy to talk to, always there to meet your required needs. A special thank you to Nadia and Austin - receptionists, Mr Hunt - manager and all the cleaning staff.

Thank you all for making our holiday so comfortable and stress free.

We will surely stay at Villa Beach again when we next visit St. Lucia.

Keep up the good work.

Michael, Joy & Mitch (UK)

Room Tip: All rooms (Villas) have sea view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike M

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We selected Villa Beach Cottages for our 2016 family vacation. Our granddaughter wanted to make it a destination wedding as well. There were 19 of us and it worked out perfectly. They had a lovely honeymoon suite for the newlyweds and one and two bedroom suites for the rest of us, all ocean front. We were only steps from the ocean. Even though there were other guests staying there it felt like it was are own private villa. The staff while professional were the nicest and warmest people and treated us like family. We had a beautiful wedding with a catered dinner afterward.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank j0nismail
Reviewed 23 July 2017

These cottages are on a busy road...so beware. It's a MAIN highway in St. Lucia. That being said, the front of the cottages are on a lovely sandy beach, so if the road doesn't bother you, it's got great beach front, probably better than anywhere else at the same price.

Stayed: March 2017
4  Thank Bostonfoody
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The Resort
I cant say enough about how beautiful this resort is. twenty-one suites, all with perfect views of the Caribbean Sea and easy access to the pool and hot tubs. Within seconds of walking out of our suite, we were standing on the warm sands of Choc Beach with calm and clear water as far as the eye could see.

The Accommodations
Our suite had two bedrooms; one with two beds and the other with a King size bed with access to the balcony overlooking the patio with the pool and a the view of the sea. The suite was equipped with a full kitchen, dinning space and living room. It also had beautiful cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans and air conditioning.
The Staff
Extremely Friendly and accommodating. Everyone greets the guests with a warm smile. This is a family owned resort and they treat each other and guests like family. As a matter of fact, you will most likely be inclined to plan on another visit as a new annual family tradition. Given the opportunity, please see Mary, the on-site masseuse. My wife gets a massage monthly and boasts that Mary, hands-down, gave the best massage she has ever received in her entire life.

The Island
Be sure to see Colin, the General Manager of the property. His recommendations for island attractions and eating establishments are spot on. Even though we only planned on being beach bums for the duration of our short visit, listening to him speak of the local attractions and cuisine sparked our interest and we ended up doing an island tour with views of the Pitons, a visit the botanical gardens and Sugar Bay, ate at Dasheen restaurant, tasted banana ketchup and bbq sauce and much more.

Room Tip: All rooms have picturesque views of the water and beach.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Johan S
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I was at VBC (Villa Beach Cottages) St Lucia in November 2016 to celebrate a friend’s 50th birthday party. My friend had done due diligence by giving us a list of hotels he had previously stayed at. I diligently went through the list and most of them were reputed 5-star hotels/resort including the world famous Sandals resort.

Personally, I am not a fan of tiny rooms and as I went through the list of hotels/resorts provided by my friend, it soon became clear that only a couple had the kind of space and sea view I was interested in and they were asking for a premium – justifiably so as these were there top-end suites. I was not comfortable (AKA I could not afford it!) with paying the asking price as I planned an extended stay.

During my search for a place that I felt met my needs and was within a 5-mile radius of the birthday anniversary venue, I came across VBC. I was struck by the views of VBC as shown in several promotional materials – the proximity to the beach was almost unbelievable – the size of the accommodation on offer was exactly what I needed. I checked several review sites and web pages to confirm that the pictures I was looking at, were not some photoshop trick. All the websites I checked had the same type of pictures proving that VBC was indeed VBC – beaches, views and all. The moment I saw a Daily Telegraph review listing VBC as one of the top-10 places to stay in St Lucia. I confirmed my booking for a Deluxe 2 Bedroom Villa Suite.

I was picked up at the airport by a gentleman from VBC and on getting to the hotel I was shown to my apartment by one of the receptionists. The first thing that struck me when I opened the door were the high ceilings – they added something magical to the place which was not evident from the on-line pictures that I viewed. The ocean view from one of my rooms could only be described as something out of a romantic film set. I went to sleep most nights with a lullaby of sea waves crashing into one another.

The rooms were very clean and I had cleaners who came around daily to ensure it remained so. The cleaners like other members of staff were very helpful and polite. If you are going to move around St Lucia a lot during your stay, I suggest you hire a car – you should really consider this carefully because getting around the island can prove to be quite expensive within a very short time, for example, Rodney Bay is where most of the restaurants are, and a round-trip to Rodney Bay can cost upwards of 30 USD. If you decide to get a car, I think you will find that pre-booking a car you can pick up from the airport is highly beneficial.

In all, my experience was very delightful and would almost definitely stay at VBC again.

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank LordP68
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castries
21.8 km away
2.3 km away
East Winds
East Winds
#1 of 13 in Gros Islet

Been to Villa Beach Cottages? Share your experiences!