We booked Rendezvous as two couples looking for a relaxing break and we hoped that we would find a relaxed vibe, with a few activities thrown in and a great beach. What we found was much more... The hotel is in a beautiful setting, the staff are absolutely wonderful, polite, friendly, helpful. The beach is beautiful, clean and water sports are great - all included, we wakeboarded every day. The food is great, Malabar Beach is absolutely wonderful - a la carte for lunch with as much wine as you can drink (we hit the rose supply quite hard). The bars all serve great drinks, staff are happy to make you espresso martinis (thank you Ian - you’re the best) would not recommend booking activities through the hotel, go via TripAdvisor as they very overpriced. Thank you Rendezvous we will be back! This hotel shares facilities with the Body Holiday, make sure you go on at least one day as it is well worth a change of scene, a more relaxed vibe, lunch with a different outlook and the beach there is much nicer than Rendezvous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St Lucia