This hotel is set in front of a beautiful bay, and most rooms have good views. The rooms are very simple but comfortable. Some of the waiters at the restaurant are grumpy, but otherwise the staff is friendly. Try not to get rooms with side or back views, as they are significantly inferior to the other ones. The food is sometimes not the same as what is described on the menu--- I had an avocado salad which did not have avocado. The daily special is usually very good. I would probably repeat as it is walking distance from Castries and the rooms with views are a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries