We were en route to another destination but had to cancel. The CSR at the Liat counter recommended Auberge Seraphine. It's minutes from the airport. Room 303 was clean, the A.C. worked perfectly, the king size bed was clean and comfortable. There was a flat screen TV, mini fridge, adequate storage, coffee /tea nook. Bathroom was clean, well lit, enough clean towels, shampoo and body wash. The verandah over looked the bay where the party boats were moored, a small pond, the entire front of the property and a large tree where egrets nested.The restaurant had odd opening hours, many dishes on the menu were not available. The restaurant staff carried out loud,annoying conversations among themselves even when they were serving guests!!.The barman was gruff and unfriendly. Although the airport was close by,we found Auberge Seraphine to peaceful and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries