“Paradise”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MrsMomp
New York City, New York
“Paradise”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Villa Cybelle was everything we imagined and more. Normally pictures can be deceiving but not in this case, I think the pictures does this place no justice. We rented villa cybelle for a few days for a girls trip, the minute we met cybelle and her husband we felt so welcome. We were blown away with the view and the way the villa looked. The kitchen area is so huge and has everything you would need, very spacious. Beautiful stove, fridge and lots of seating area. Before arrival we provided cybelle with a list of what we needed from the grocery store and she had everything ready for us. We did visit a few site area and went to have dinner maybe 1 or two night but honestly you dont even have to leave the villa if you have all the food you need. The verdana is very beautiful which is where we ate most of the time, the view is so beautiful. The rooms were all beautiful with lots of closet space, huge comfortable beds, working AC and Fan which most nights I only use th fans. At night it was very peaceful and I had no problem falling asleep which is the case for me on most vacations. I enjoyed the out door shower the most, such a nice touch to the master down stairs bathroom. The pool was my faviorte area, spend most of my time in that area and laying on the hammock enjoying every moment of our vacation. Our house keeper andrea was such a sweet heart and so helpful, she made sure we had lots of towels every day and everything was kept very neat. Mello the ground keeper was so helpful with making sure everything was in working order and made sure we were safe and good before he left for the night. I enjoyed every moment of this trip and I cannot wait to return. I would defintely recommend villa cybelle, trust me it will be well worth it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing