“ATV Paradise Plantation tour”
Review of ATV Paradise Tours

ATV Paradise Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come and immerse yourself in nature on this vast and beautiful private plantation. The perfect way to escape the busy pace of the towns. Sign up for one of our tours on this wonderful plantation. We offer walking tours through the farm and around the sugar mill ruins. Alternately experience the thrill of traveling through the rainforest and plantation fields on ATVs. No matter the time of year you visit, there is always plenty to see and a range of fruits to sample. Reservations are a must. Private tours are possible. Please email or call today. We look forward to seeing you in paradise soon...
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Anja, we can’t thank you enough for showing my family and I such a wonderful time on your family plantation. It was not only educational but an adventure too! Your knowledge is incredible. We hope to stay in touch with you and if ever you head west to Arizona, let’s get together.
Thank you again. We highly recommend this tour. ❤️

anja-f-atv, Owner at ATV Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello Arizona crew! Thanks so much for leaving a review. I really appreciate you taking the time out to do so. It was lovely meeting you and your family. You guys were certainly a fun group! It was a pleasure touring with you and I'm glad you found the experience informative and memorable. I'll certainly be in touch the next time I'm your way and please do reach out if you visit St. Lucia again. Enjoy all your future travels. Let me know if you want tips for that trip south ☺.
Thanks again for choosing ATV Paradise Tours. Best wishes til next time. Anja

"wealth of knowledge"
"wonderful tour"
"flora and fauna"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"anja"
in 51 reviews
"banana"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Had such an amazing experience on this ATV tour! We did the half day Forest and Farm tour which took just over 3 hours in total. Anja was professional and very enthusiastic. She shared her rich wealth of knowledge on the history of the sugar mills and forest throughout the tour, stopping a few times to sample fresh, juicy fruits such as wax apples, coconuts, star fruit and guava to name a few. I was amazed at the variety of fruit trees and other flora and fauna which was easily accessible from the trails. From the top of the hill we got spectacular views of the plantation and coast. It was truly a great St. Lucian experience and would definitely recommend doing the half day tour!

anja-f-atv, Owner at ATV Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you Benjamin for your wonderful view. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your time on tour with me as well as the variety of experiences along the way. This piece of paradise is certainly rich with history, flora, fauna and delicious fruit samples. I'm happy you have taken away some fond memories. Thank you for choosing ATV Paradise Tours for your off road adventures. Feel free to stop by the next time you are visiting. Best wishes for your future endeavours. Kind regards, Anja

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had an incredible time on this tour. We went in the beginning of June, it wasn't to hot and the bugs were not bad at all. The tour went at a very relaxing pace and Anja was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about her plantation which made the whole experience much more enjoyable. From seeing and learning about the different natural remedies of the local vegetation to the many fruit trees and cashew trees, we left the tour with a great appreciate of where our food comes from and the beauty of mother nature's ability to produce it. We would highly recommend this tour to our friends and family.

anja-f-atv, Owner at ATV Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thanks Daniel for taking the time to share your experience with other travellers. I really appreciate it. It was wonderful showing you and your wife around the plantation. I thoroughly enjoyed being your guide. I'm thrilled that you took away some interesting information, some fond memories and a greater appreciation for nature and food production! It is truly fasciting having an insight into farming and nature in a foreign country. Thank you kindly for your feedback and recommendations. Thank you also for choosing ATV Paradise Tours for your off road adventures. You know how to find us if you visit St Lucia again! Best wishes to you both. Anja

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We have been back home a week now and I can't stop thinking about what an amazing time we had with Anja in their fabulous plantation. It was absolutely fascinating learning about the various fruit production, the trees, the wild life, the effects of climate change on the island, the effect of consumer demands on fruit production...I wanted to stay for ever! I am fascinated to know what happens next to the plantation as Anja shared some of her hopes and ambitions with us. One of our party was much more anxious driving the ATV and was also injured from a previous incident but Anja was very kind and accommodating. We definitley over ran the time indicated on the booking and we were grateful for every minute. We sampled loads of different fruits and were sent home with delicious home made cookies from plantation ingredients and a bunch of fruits which we ate over the next few days. Honestly - If I could do this again tomorrow I would. Please let me know where we can follow you on social media Anja to learn about your developments! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.

It was truly a pleasure to show you all around the plantation. I'm thrilled to be reminded of what a fascinating time you all had! Thank you so very much for taking the time out to share your experience with others. It's great that you had such a memorable time and took so much away! I'm glad everyone was able to enjoy themselves despite the anxieties. The best part about private tours is it goes at your comfortable pace. You are welcome back any time. Just reach out if and when you visit again. It would be great to show you around and the progress too. I also appreciate the feedback. I am grateful for all your kind words. It was truly a pleasure. Yes I am very determined to develop the estate further and also lend a hand to nature. There is so much more that can be done here. It will be great to see how things progress. I'm already working on a new field and have got a little cow this week to help with clearing the land . It was no problem at all for the time running over. Time flies when we are having fun! I'm glad you enjoyed all your goodies. Summer time is a great time to visit. There are loads of fruits in season at the moment making the experience that much more delicious. ☺ My business card has the website details. I am unable to share the details here due to TripAdvisor conditions. On the top right corner of our website there are links to Facebook and Instagram. Alternatively you can search for ATV Paradise Farm and Eco Tours flick me an email and I can assist further. Keep in touch! Thanks again for choosing ATV Paradise Tours. Best wishes to you all!
Anja

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2018

The entire tour was a wonderful experience! Anja was an amazing, friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and ensured we were comfortable through the whole tour. The ATV experience was exciting and the fruits we got from the plantation made the whole trip even more delightful! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to connect with nature while pursuing adventure!

anja-f-atv, Manager at ATV Paradise Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your lovely review! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other travellers. And I always welcome feedback to keep improving our services ☺. This is a beautiful estate with so much to offer so it's always a pleasure sharing the sites, history and tasty goodies with travellers. Thanks for choosing ATV Paradise Tours and hope to see you again one day soon. Many thanks and best wishes, Anja