“fantastic, privacy and a great host.”
other travellers have booked this property
Sleeps 4 / seats 4
Sleeping area has two full size beds side by side. Located on the point.  Rocky beach on two sides.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sleeps 4 / seats 4
Sleeping area has two full size beds side by side.
Located on the point.  Rocky beach on two sides.
Quaint studio w/private entrance.
Studio sitting area
Fully equipped kitchen.
Breakfast Bar Seats 4.
Studio is on north side, surfing side.
Rocky shore line great for beach combing.
White sand beaches are the attraction.
Next to the lighthouse property and wishing well.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
clark714
Plainville, Massachusetts
“fantastic, privacy and a great host.”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

When we go back to Vieques we hope to be staying here again. DArla was great. She gave us all the info we needed to have a great vacation.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Redsweets
“Great location, not for summer or neat freaks.”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The bathroom wasn't clean, rugs smelled of urine and needed to wipe down. The owner was awesome, getting us to the room and very personable. We only stayed one night, so I cleaned the bathroom myself and put the rug outside. The stove was grease covered and had a hair. Didn't use kitchen to cook. It was very very hot, even at night with fans. Couldn't imagine staying during summer months. Was decorated very well and wanted to love it. Unfortunately, if something like the bathroom and kitchen is dirty, hard to feel comfortable there.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
18 Jun 2015
I wish you had pointed out these two flaws while you were here. The stove is less than one year old and looks spotless to me, and I never saw a rug placed outside the unit. I will admit however, there were a couple times a gust took a shower with the curtain on the outside of the shower flooding the bathroom but the rugs are rotated between each guest.
Pedro A H
“Very”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

A very nice & conformable place, the owner is a very sweet person as well, we'll be back soon to stay there, thanks!!!!

18 Jun 2015
I'm happy the space met your expectations and I would love to see you again if you come back to Vieques!
jim948
Traverse City, Michigan
“The best casual getaway ever!”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This is a fine studio apt.that offers first rate value to anyone looking for a no frills vacation. D'Arla is a marvelous hostess and a wonderful person. If you are self reliant and are not looking to be waited on this could be your place. I almost hate to recommend it because it could limit my chances of getting it when I go to book next year.

18 Jun 2015
Greetings from sunny Vieques! It was such a pleasure meeting you both. I'm happy the studio was sufficient for all your needs and I hope you return when the next snow falls!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing