3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$206
View deal
Hotels.comUS$206
Booking.comUS$204
Orbitz.comUS$206
CheapTicketsUS$206
FindHotelUS$206
TravelocityUS$206
All reviews puerto rico adjacent property full kitchen bar and grill washer and dryer beach bohio vacation club building next door living room rental car minute drive unit resort ocean furniture supermarket waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

We have been coming for years with our family, this year we received a surprise! They renovated decorations & furniture on the rooms and it looks great! Pool area is very nice, access to the beach is beautiful and very close. I strongly recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Lyakem
Reviewed 5 June 2015

My husband and I recently stayed here for 5 nights from May 23-28 with adult children and a 7 month old infant. Our home resort is the Hyatt High Sierra Lodge which is a beautifully maintained property. We had a two bedroom renovated unit. Staying at the Hyatt was an absolutely wonderful and relaxing experience. Based on some of the reviews I had read prior to experiencing the Hyatt for myself, I had a luke warm feeling about the place and resigned myself to having a clean fairly comfortable unit. But what we got was much more. The unit was beautiful and I absolutely loved the two unit set up where there was a common entrance for both one bedroom units but each unit also had its on separate entrance. The smaller studio unit was perfect for my son and his wife and 7 month old daughter. Their unit included a kitchenette area as well as a queen bed, sleeper sofa and dining area. They also had a private balcony. Our daughter stayed with us in the larger one bedroom unit which had a full kitchen and a large common area that was comfortable for all of us.

The Hyatt provided a nice crib and high chair. The grounds were beautifully maintained and the beach area was fabulous. This was our first trip to Puerto Rico and my main goal was to relax and not return home feeling like I needed a vacation from the vacation. Mission accomplished. The staff at the Hyatt was great. I felt they really wanted to make sure the guests had an enjoyable stay. I was not bothered by the vacant building next to the Hyatt. In fact I hardly noticed it and probably would not have been aware of it had it not been mentioned in the reviews. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank musicfan2
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

This place has a great location and a lot of potential. Unfortunately the problem is that the property is old.

The beach is fabulous and quiet.

There are no options for dinner on site.

Everything looks old and the rooms even considering that they are spacious, they have old furniture. The tvs are from the 90's.

Staff is very nice and overall they can do a lot better.

The old cerromar is next door. So you have an amazing view of a Ghost hotel right next door if you like those things.

4  Thank Jaime R
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Since my last visit in 2014 , NOW THE ROOMS ARE REMODELED . New beds , new couch , new living room . The staff was very friendly as ever , but there must be more safety in the pool as some adults go too far and do things in the dark undue pool in front of the children.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Days99
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Although this property is currently going through an upgrade, the pool and beach areas are spectacular. The staff: the property manager, the front desk personnel, the beach attendants, the housekeeping staff, are all extremely helpful and most important, always seem happy to help. Barbara at the front office is fantastic, very attentive and quick to resolve any issues. One great outdoor restaurant on the property, but excellent restaurants in the surrounding Dorado area.

Room tip: All the rooms face the ocean with spectacular views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple