“"After the Beach..."”

Que PezCao
Ranked #358 of 1 114 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Bar, Puerto Rican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To continue the flow after spending the early afternoon at the beach, sunny, light ocean breeze, and staying hydrated with local Caribbean drinks (wink), your mind tends to wonder off for your next meal.
Rumors were going around in the metro area of fresh, wild caught fish of the day, being served on the spot, where it was being brought in, and it's been a while since I visited the area so, like I said; go with Flow.
I remembered now, a small parking lot, next to the expressway, nothing much to say about the surrounding, but the place was cleaned up... And you won't notice anything I just mentioned if your with great company. Quite comfortable for a week day and I don't want to imagine this nitch on the weekends, in includes live music. All the same, the area was cozy, just in front of the unloading dock, open space concept, surprisingly no smell either. The lure to this place are the prices of the meals, and any side dish appetizers of your wanting, it was all good.
I started out with a small size bowl of Octopus Salad, very refreshing to say the least. I backed it up with (empanadilla) a patty of Mero Fish, it was served crispy hot, the kind of face you make when you want to cool good down the food in your mouth hot. Very good indeed Mmm.
The main plate I ordered was, (Robalo) Snook Fish with its sauce, accompanied by a well presented Coleslaw salad and (fried Pana) a sort of a plantain but, it tastes better. The tasty combination sat very well, and well waited for...
At that moment is when I noted I made an excellent choice on visiting this place.
If your hungry after being at the beach, for some fresh sea food, and going with the flow with informal wear, look no further, this is the nitch to go to, on sunny set afternoon.
Enjoy your stay...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is clean. The seafood very good and the service was superb. The Mix Salad of octopus and "carrucho" delicious!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Yes there may a wait time if you arrive in the rush hour and with a large group, so don’t be late. Also, if you arrive eith children, take care of them first, order drinks then look at the menu.
Fish is great and everything else we had. Were we lucky? Don’t think so.
All prices

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. As I write this review I’m still waiting for my food which was ordered forty minutes ago. The food has been coming to our group about every 15 minutes. Waitress hasn’t stopped by since we ordered.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Excellent place to have a drink and bites with friends an family , afternoon has a lovely breeze and very informal ambiance. Fresh catch is always available and at very affordable prices.