“THE BEST EVER”
other travellers have booked this property
Perfect day on Ocean Park Beach, 5 min from the apartment
Master bedroom, queen size bed with memory foam mattress Another view of the master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Perfect day on Ocean Park Beach, 5 min from the apartment
Master bedroom, queen size bed with memory foam mattress
Another view of the master bedroom
Large walk-in closet, hangers, iron and ironing board and a sewing kit
2nd bedroom, full size bed with memory foam mattress, window A/C unit
Another view of the 2nd bedroom
Twin size folding guest bed with memory foam mattress, available by request for the 5th guest
Inviting sofa for you to lounge on after a day at the beach
Welcome basket and issues of  the PR Tourism Association magazine, to help you plan adventure tours
Beautiful living room detail
Entryway table with some alcohol and sunscreen left by previous guests. Help yourselves!
Bathroom with full tub and shower and bath shelf with plenty of space for your toiletries
European style bathroom sink and storage cabinet. Towels and hand soap are provided
Fully equipped kitchen, stove, toaster, microwave oven and large fridge
Kitchen spice rack, Basic spices are provided, as well as local coffee and sugar
Balcony with wall fountain, overlooking Loiza Street
View from the balcony onto Maria Moczo Street
Fresh produce stand on Loiza Street
Kasalta bakery, 2 blocks from the apart, visited by President Obama during his trip to PR June 2011
Access point to Ocean Park, one block from the apartment, two blocks from the beach
Tres Palmas Surf Shop, for all your beach needs
Palm fringed Ocean Park beach, looking towards Punta Las Marias
Ocean Park beach, looking towards Condado
Sunny day on Ocean park beach
Creative Spanish cuisine, also a bar and terrace and lounge, popular with locals and tourists alike
Ashtanga Yoga Studio, 1 block from the apartment
Friendly locals waving at you from the convenience store across the street from the apartment
Bagua Restaurant, a half a block from the apartment. Delicious creative local cuisine
Cafe Tresbe on Loiza Street - yellow container turned foodtruck
Kamoli Cafe on Loiza Street - healthy eats, juice bar, vintage shop
Farmacia Americana on  Loiza St - drugstore, large selection of hispanic and Puerto Rican products
Libros Libres - 'Free Books', a great community project,  basically an open air self-service library
La Cueva Del Mar on Loiza Street - famous local restaurant with excellent fish and seafood
Public bus stop on Loiza Street, one block away from the apartment
24 hr Walgreens pharmacy on Loiza Street, one block away from the apartment
Topeka on Loiza Street, next to Walgreens, local supermarket
Cocobana Cafe on Loiza Street - vegetarian/vegan restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

nik081020...
Apple Valley, California
“THE BEST EVER”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Went to puerto Rico with my husband and my daughter, we meet with CARLOS HE WAS AWESOME , LOVE HIM , but we did not meet Dara , she was out of town, the place was great for us , walked to the beach from the appart mentioned like no exaggeration 2 minutes, they have beach chair's for us they have them in the apartment for any one ,and a cooler to put your snacks in, how wonderful that was , they had coffee to start us oil ,salt ,pepper shampoo, pappermint towel,towel for the beach , towels for taking shower, every thing was incredibly thoughtull,went with Carlos to eat ( pork on skewer ) . LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE THE BEST.
YOU ROCK
MARY AND FAMILY JUNE 16/2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Na N
“June 2016 Puerto Rico Trip”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Amazing, had everything, good location. Carlos was awesome. Help always there.Close to the beach. Highly Recommend to anyone.

QueenBee0...
Richmond, Virginia
“A hidden jewel!”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Our stay was fantastic. I had no doubts it would be. We (and her 2 best friends) were celebrating my daughters 30th birthday. As I was looking through the lists of places to stay this one stood out so I went on my instincts and I was right. Dara was the perfect host, providing me with all the information I could need weeks before our arrival date. The location was perfect, food, shopping, and beach was a literal stones throw from the front door of the apartment. Once we arrived Dara presented me with a list of places to go, eat, party, the beach, and a map, showing us where everything was located. She checked in often to be sure we wanted for nothing. When we were ready to depart she called the taxi, settled the price we were to pay, and bid us adieu. Fantastic trip? Thank you Dara for everything! We'll be back!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Dara's presence
Liked least: Missed television. Not that we needed it but it rained one night and we had nothing to do (did not bring book-my baad), so a tv would have been nice.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jennifer...
“Overall a great experience”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time booking a rental and it was a great experience. To be honest i thought i would have been disappointed but everything turned out great. We stayed in the apartment for 4 nights and had 0 complaints. At first we were in doubt of the place once we arrived Due to the area but it is really not what you think. The neighbors are so nice and welcoming. We felt safe during our whole stay and Dara is just the sweetest host!! we had to ask for a fan for the living room and she brought the fan the same day! it would get really hot there while we were getting ready for the night but that fan kept us cool. There is a Walgreens down the street that was very convenient for us to walk and pick up a few things we needed. the WiFi was just awesome no connection problems! Also booking the apartment was hassle free and in our price range and we were so close to places we needed to get too. We rented a car and made trips to El Yunque, Fajardo, Luquillo, Old San Juan and La Placita. We all left very content with our trip and cant wait to be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Brittany...
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 16 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm going to write about what you all want to know...

Condo- There’s a gate to the complex. Then a gate to the apartment and door; I felt very safe and secure in the building and the neighborhood. Wished I brought my electronics! The steps to get to the apartment aren’t bad at all; skip steps, maybe. Two bedrooms with comfortable beds and AC units. The couch in the living room was super comfy. I liked that there was no TV because, c’mon, this is vacation! There’s pots and pans, cups and etc provided. Bathroom was pretty, also. The WiFi was lovelyyyy!

Nearby Beach/Entertainment- Path to the beach is simple and easy with scenery of nice houses; honestly the best view and shore I’ve walked during my stay. Other nearby entertainment would be Rumors (literally below the condo) and Mango's. Mango’s has a nice patio type thing that’s live every night.. The locals give greetings daily and are good for a few English to Spanish laughs.

Nearby Food- Best restaurants we visited by walking were Mango's and Bagua; they’re on the same path to the beach. There is a Burger King, Wendy’s, and Domino’s in walking distance. Walgreens is a quick step away; that is where I would call every taxi. Calle Loiza is well known!

All in all, I enjoyed my stay and the quick response rate of Dara. Please choose to stay here if you want an experience that is of a local!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$95
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing