Ways to Experience Bespoke Lifestyle Management
from US$149,00
from US$105,00
Reviews (1 005)
1 005 results
All reviews bio bay el yunque rainforest off the beaten path our tour guide puerto rico rope swing natural water an amazing experience his knowledge highlight of our trip company hike kayak pr mangroves hector van
Selected filters
20 - 25 of 1 005 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The best experience ever tour guides were super nice I had an awesome time definitely going again when I come back to Puerto Rico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

James and Mitchell were amazing tour guides! Even during COVID times this tour was well worth it. Me and my husband didn’t really know what to expect for this tour but it was amazing. Cliff jumping, rope swings, natural slides. Definitely recommend this trip!!

Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

This was an amazing experience! I will say if you think it’s just a walk on a trail, it’s not! You are really climbing the mountain and going through tricky climbs. I’d say just prepare if you are someone who is not that active. There were times when I was anxious about some climbs but my guide was amazing and kept pulling me up lol. They were fun and excited. Showed that they cared and kept us entertained. Shout out to Joe and Franky! I ended up going down a mountain water slide! Amazing experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

This was amazing well worth the money!!! James and Joe were the best tour guides. James took videos and photos the whole time. No need to bring your phone. Make sure you wear clothes and shoes that can get muddy, very muddy! Absolutely amazing meeting everyone in our group.

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Great experience. Patient and knowledgeable staff. Lots of time in the water on the mountains, less solid hiking more climbing