“Great View and Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tristange...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great View and Location”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

The condo was clean, had a great view and reasonably priced. This was our 4th time renting from Chana who has always been very easy to work with and readily available if needed. The condo is located right by the beach, many restaurants, casinos and convenient/grocery stores

Anthony C
“Excellent accommodations in paradise”
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Excellent accommodations! Very clean, awesome ocean view from balcony. There is much to do without leaving the premises. Beautiful pool, beach access, restaurant, various bars with great tropical cocktails, plenty of parking,etc. The staff are very knowledgeable and more than willing to please. I have already recommended these accommodations to all my family and friends. I will be returning myself often.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall everything was great, but the location put me within reach of all my needs and expectations.
Liked least: There was nothing that I could say that I didn't like.
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Dec 2016
Thank you for taking your time to write a review.
Your joy,accommodation, being happy and free of worries while being in my apartment mean that I did my job!!!!!! Happy guests make my day. I am here to serve!
Thank you.
Namaste.
Kathy Z
Ocean City, Maryland
“This unit is great.”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This unit is very nice. The location is great and the beach is beautiful. It's walking distance to restaurants and shopping.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Nassau County, NY
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the people renting and definitely the terrace with the amazing VIEW!!!!
Liked least: its by the beach so there are some ants which chana immediately took care of.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York City
Reviewed 2 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
2 May 2014
Dear Gladys. Your joy is my reword!
As an owner of many properties in the ESJ Towers,I feel responsible for my guests comfort on their vacation.I am aware of the high expenses and expectations that take place to get to PR. Therefore I make sure that in my end everything is ready for my guests!
Thank you for choosing my property for your vacation.
Thank you.
Chana Cohen
ESJ Towers.Ext 2969
787-791-4423
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing