“Serenity, Pups and Fresh Baked Scones...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
Your private spa bathroom with complimentary products.
The view from the balcony and garden patio.
Building exterior (night).
Sunset at nearby Condado Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CourtneyL...
San Francisco, California
“Serenity, Pups and Fresh Baked Scones...”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in January 2013

This is the most delightful space with the most delightful host! He's a 5min cab ride to Old San Juan and a stroll down to lovely restaurants! I got to take a bike ride to a local's beach too.

The shared space in this B&B is impeccable and the room really set the mood... There is a lovely veranda where I sat and read surrounded by authentic Puerto Rican beauty. The little pooches are sweet as anything and Paul made sure I wanted for nothing! He made me the tastiest scones and coffee was always at the ready each morning. I recommend Paul's space to everyone considering going to Puerto Rico. It was truly a serene and relaxing experience!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall experience was created... nothing was lacking!
Liked least: not a thing!
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with pets
Claire M
“So inviting. So comfortable. Great location. ”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in February 2014

So happy we found Paul! An incredible Host who takes pride in making sure you are comfortable, informed, and your needs are met. The space in gorgeous and quirky. It's in a charming neighborhood that allows easy access to public transit downtown or a short ride to the airport. Ask Paul for restaurant recos -- incredible food nearby. Paul is also quite the cook! Not only did a friend and I stay with him, book-ending our Vieques trip in SJ, but I later sent my mother his way on her travels. I look forward to visiting him again on my next Caribbean getaway!

RCA777
Newmarket, Canada
“A flawless stay in a pristine B&B with a truly fantastic and friendly host”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Far beyond our expectations of what a B&B could ever be! A short cab ride from the airport (and to the cruise ships!) and only a short walk away from amazing restaurants and Old San Juan. From the moment we walked through the door, we felt as if we had come to visit an longtime friend. The location, room, hospitality and furnishings were perfect... however it has to be emphasized that Paul made our stay in Miramar a vacation we will never forget. Our time spent here was incredible; it's a secret hideaway that I would recommend to everyone without hesitation. I have traveled a lot.. and I've been fortunate enough to have been hosted by some amazing organizations and teams of hospitality professionals. Paul outranks every single one of them. At the end of a long day of walking, we were thrilled to enjoy a drink, a chat and many laughs with Paul before retiring to the air conditioned sanctuary of our comfortable room. The food in Puerto Rico was amazing (again, thanks to Paul's recommendations) - breakfast was no exception - again thanks to our amazing host. If you have never considered staying at a B&B before... staying here will set the bar very, very high! After our stay, we enjoyed a seven day cruise - and part of our plans for the future will be to arrange another cruise... so we can stay here again! Thanks so much from Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.

Liked best: The host!
Liked least: Having to leave :(
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
Amy M
Los Angeles, California
“Like a mini Four Seasons.”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in June 2014

Tucked away on a quiet side street this charming apartment building was the absolute perfect choice for me. There is nothing more important to me than to feel taken care of but also feel like a local. Paul has impeccable taste and was a perfect host. He was very knowledgeable about where to go and what to see, and I ended up wanting him to come with me most of the time because he was such fun to be around! Every need was accommodated with a quiet luxury that surpassed most places I've stayed, including the breakfast! It was a remarkable and unforgettable time, I will definitely be back. And I also made a friend in process. An unexpected gift!

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
DeIvett
Burbank, California
“Comfortable Accommodations, Convenient Location and the Best Host!”
Reviewed 6 November 2015 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I found this location to be super comfortable, extremely clean and close to everything! We were able to walk to the lagoon, several beaches, nice restaurants and only a quick cab ride to Old San Juan. Paul was the most gracious host and we absolutely loved the pups! We would highly recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone who wants to stay in a comfortable and affordable place in the most convenient location to all the surrounding attractions.

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: Mosquitos
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing