“IT’S BASED ON YOUR PALETTE”

Los Pinos Cafe Miramar
Ranked #202 of 1 121 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Puerto Rican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Located in the Heart of the Miramar neighborhood in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Los Pinos Restaurant is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We specialize in Latin American and Caribbean Food at affordable prices. A favorite of sanjuaneros.
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

Drinks were decent, food was ok. I had the rice with chicken (arroz con pechuga) which for me had entirely wayyyyyy too much chicken and not a whole lot of flavor). All plates were fully loaded with a few portions (enough for lunch or dinner) but it had too much meat to truly enjoy it). Family had (from what I recall) the mofongo with steak (this was rated well by my mother), a seafood salad (couldn’t find the name of it but it had a base of lettuce topped with mussels, shrimp, octopus, chicken, fish, calamari and some veggies) which I feel is summed up as a ceviche salad kinda which was ordered by my father who enjoyed it thoroughly. I believe they’d probably rate the restaurant as a 4+, it’s all based on palette and for me, it was an ok place to eat.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (384)

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

They have a fantastic breakfast and a very reasonable price. We go there every time we visit San Juan.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021 via mobile

I came with my friend Pedro for breakfast and enjoyed a great meal... scarbled eggs with vegetables and toast! Coffee too of course! They used to open 24/7 now please check for opening hours! Their mofongos are really good!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank DrSoulpr
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

STAY AWAY.

Wow. Horrible. This place is a place to avoid. The service is horrible. Non attentive waiters. The food was gross and bland.

Chicken - breaded cheap chicken with a ton of cheese. No flavor.
Fish - frozen, bland. Barely cooked. No seasoning.
Fries - barely cooked. Tossed in the plate with no salt or anything. It’s sold how you can mess up fries. If you can mess up fries you can mess up everything.

Vegetables is a bag of frozen vegetables tossed in a microwave and served in water.

There nothing special about this place at all. It’s horrible. Felt like we’d walk out with food poisoning.

Sangria was gross. Tasted old. Like it was sitting around.

They refuse to offer glasses of water. Make you pay for bottled water.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

This place suck the waitress came to me to take my order and I had to flag them to get my bill. Never that the waitress ask me about how I was food and to top it off. They give me my food with out utensils. Thus place suck never would I recommend this to anyone

Date of visit: June 2021