“Great pool area”
other travellers have booked this property
Condado/ Ocean Park Beach Window and View.JPG
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Condado/ Ocean Park Beach
Window and View.JPG
Sitting area of ocean view studio
Queen size bed, cable tv and high speed internet access
Sitting area of ocean view studio
Comfortable queen size bed and original artwork
Dining area and fully-equipped kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen with all appliances and utensils
Air conditioning and ceiling fans in addition to a nice ocean breeze
Comfortable sleeping area
Clean new bathroom with shower, bathtub and walk-in closet
Pool and Tennis Court.JPG
Building and pool
Sitting area with view of the ocean
View of the apartment building from the beach
View of the ocean and swimming pool directly from the apartment window
Beach Volleyball
Beach Volleyball Game
Popular beach with tourists and locals
Romantic Hammock on the Beach.JPG
Picnic and BBQ Area on the Building's Grounds.JPG
Game room with pool table and ping-pong
Gym with weights and treadmills
Windsurfing in front of the building
View of the sunset from the apartment window
View of the beach from apartment window
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maureen P
Buffalo, New York
“Great pool area”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

For what we needed the studio apartment was perfect. Clean & dated. Our only real problem was the greeter that met us on Sunday nite. Lovely woman who spoke very limited English. When I had a problem, during the week after some interruptions. it was taken care of.. Elevators in the building are a nightmare. One being repaired, one waiting to be repaired & a third VERY overworked

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location & pool
Liked least: elenators
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Apr 2014
Dear Maureen,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you had a great time at our home. I am very glad that you found the apartment to be clean. This is very important to us.

Also very happy that youl liked the pool area. This is one of the very unique features of our building since it is the only condominium in the area that is directly beach front AND has a pool.

At the time of your stay, the elevators were being completely replaced and modernized. This caused some delays, but according to other guests, there were no interruptions in service. The elevator work is being completed and this will really improve the experience of staying at our place.

Detailed instructions are provided at the time of rental. I understand that guests sometimes do not have the time to read them and for that reason, they need to call us for assistance such as instructions on how to access the internet. Even though we provide all of these written instructions, we are always very happy to respond to any issues by telephone or in person.

Guests who do not speak Spanish, the official language in Puerto Rico, are instructed to call me directly and you were given my cell phone number for that purpose.

One of the best things that we offer is that our property manager lives one block away, therefore, we can provide excellent and courteous service should a problem arise during your stay.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and I hope that you will reconsider your recommendation. With the new elevators, next time should be an even better experience for you.

Warm regards,

Dr. Claudio
MA
Reviewed 24 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
24 Mar 2014
Dear Adam,
I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review. Your review really lifted our spirits as we've had some challenging moments with some of our guests as the elevators in the building were being rebuilt.

Guests like you are what keep us going. You were courteous, relaxed and obviously an experienced traveler who is open to new experiences. I am really appreciative that even though our property manager doesn't speak English, you made an effort to communicate with her and you appreciated the hard work that she does to keep the apartment clean and comfortable for you.

Even though we could easily just rent our apartments full time, it is because of people like you that we keep doing the hard work of vacation rentals. Thank you again so much for your kind words, which come at the perfect time.

Please know that we offer a discount to repeat customers and we look forward to having you back. Consider this your second home in Puerto Rico.

Warm regards,

Dr. Claudio and Lorena
Chicago
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Scranton
Reviewed 14 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
14 Jun 2013
Sandra, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was lovely to have you stay in our vacation home. Several of our neighbors asked me about the "supermodel staying in our apartment" and commented on how nice and beautiful you are. Please come back any time. Mi casa es su casa. Best, Luz
atlanta
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing