“Wonderful Experience - resulting in a work of art that enhances our home.”
Review of Tulip Art

Tulip Art
Ranked #26 of 74 Shopping in San Juan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tulip Art is a unique international bazaar in the heart of Old San Juan, and is your one stop shop for an incredible selection of absolutely gorgeous lighting fixtures along with a wide range of artisan home décor items. International shipping is available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a nice dinner, we were wandering back to our hotel when we saw the beautiful chandeliers hanging in the shop. My wife and I both reflexively turned into the shop. We were warmly greeted by the owner, who helped us understand his products and options. After much discussion, he agreed to build us a custom chandelier that we enjoy every day. The owner is a wonderful person that enjoys lighting up homes and lives with his beautiful creations. He also stands behind his products. One light globe arrived cracked and he did not hesitate to send us a new one. Visit this great shop!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I found this shop with a luck. First i saw a lot of traditional and different lights, after i also found rugs, bags, towels and ceramics from different cultures of anatolia and europe. If you are in San Juan you must visit this impressive art gallery!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting San Juan regularly since January and had stopped in a couple of months ago and purchased some lovely pashminas. I went back to buy more since they will make great gifts for the holidays.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

This is a wonderful shop with truly beautiful works of art....lamps, dishes, fabric, glass and pottery. The owner goes out of his way to help you find the perfect gift or in our case a ceramic piece for our mantel. I've not been in a store quite like this anywhere. I guarantee if you go, you will leave with something you love.

Murat Y, Owner at Tulip Art, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you so much for these kind words Mr.Horn… It's been a pleasure to meet you here at TulipArt;
We are looking forward too meet with you again soon...
Best regards,

Murat Y-TulipArt

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband during las fiestas de la calle San Sebastián. The store has a beautiful assortment of turkish lamps and ornaments. They also sell few clothing. I bought two gorgeous harem pants.. and two lovely mugs.
The owner is very attentive and courteous. We spend some time in the store getting to know him and his store concept. We also had coffee and some delicious turkish pastries!