“While waiting ”
Review of La Brasserie

La Brasserie
Ranked #262 of 1 114 Restaurants in San Juan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent customer service, beautiful place, superb food. The best iced espresso I have ever had. One of the best choices in Condado.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had visited La Brasserie several times and liked it a lot. Breakfast menu is very varied.. great omelets! My favorite plate is Quiche Lorraine.. simply delicious! For dinner, the options are many.. they also serve churrasco (skirt steak) a favorite meal in Puerto Rico. And the desserts... Wow! for me, the best moment! Lemon pie, Carrot cake, Guava tart... everyone I tried was sensational. I recommend this French restaurant!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

If you like to eat like a french this is the place for you! Frapucinno, Iced Cappucino, Iced coffee (all are in the hot forms also), very tasty pastries, especially the quesitto and puff pastry, yummy creme brulee, great flan also. Is very hard to stop at only one! My husband liked to try their omlettes and sandwiches and fried plantain and beans! Oh the beans...Even now when I think at them I fell like liking my lips. You can eat inside or outside, and they have french and brazilian music (at least any time I went there and I was for 4 breakfasts and 1 dinner)

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had an enjoyable breakfast of scrambled egg tacos, a Wednesday special. Each day they feature a breakfast item for $5.99. The super mocha frozen coffee drinks are the best. So good, we came back twice while visiting here on vacation. The muffins, cakes and breads look delicious in the show case. We sat outside, but the inside dining seems nice too. Our waitress was lovely and helpful. A good find.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We went there with a couple that goes there often. We heard so much about this place and we live close by, but never had the chance to go there. They have been there for brunch several times and have told me how good the food was. We went there for dinner on a Monday evening and the place did not disappoint.

The four of us ordered salmon and churrasco set plates and they were absolutely delicious. I personally do not like eating red meat out, but the churascco was cooked perfectly and was fantastic with the roasted potatoes. My wife's salmon dish was also cooked to perfection. Wow, very good.

They have a wide range of dessert available inside and we tried a layered treat (I forget the name) and it was absolutely amazing. They have around 20 different desserts to try from. Thus, you should go there and try them all out.

The one negative thing about the food was the house wine was pretty bad. Other than that, the food was excellent.

The service was excellent too. The waitress was always around, giving suggestions and ensuring our stay was fine.

Parking: This can be tough, but there are paid parking nearby. Otherwise, if you get really lucky, there might be street parking right in front of the closed down CVS or the side streets near the hospital.

Seating: They have outdoor and indoor seating. It was a nice summer day and we sat outside. Note: Bring some repellent since there were mosquitos and they ate me up.

Overall, a great establishment and I am going back there for brunch at some point to try the eggs benedict.