“One of the best vacations!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sea Rose Villa

The pool with living room and front porch.
Sea Rose Villa Front porch. upper bedroom. A/C, en suite bathroom and additional roll away bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The pool with living room and front porch.
Sea Rose Villa Front porch.
upper bedroom. A/C, en suite bathroom and additional roll away bed.
our staff will prepare meals in the large kitchen.
Dining room
2nd bedroom- also A/C and en suite bath
Aloe Vera Garden.
Upper Master Suite. Front and rear balconies and loft. full bath, A/C, and ceiling fan.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris T
“One of the best vacations! ”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

This review is long over due!!! There wasn't a place to post last year about Sea Rose. I love this area of Jamaica because it is quiet, relaxing and away from the hustle and bustle of Ocho Rios. My friend and I went there last year on Girls spring break trip. We were on a very tight budget, we went for six nights. After much research we booked the Sea Rose villa. From the moment we arrived at the airport our driver Hugo was there waiting there to greet us.

The house was gigantic and became our home away from home. The staff were so warm and welcoming during our stay and the food they prepared daily was so delicious. I wait so anxiously for Ackee and Saltfish, it is my favorite Jamaican dish. Adessa and Michelle were wonderful and sweet and helpful with everything we needed during our stay. They even helped us pick some aloe for my sunburn when I missed some spots with my sunblock lol!

Dave the security guard kept us safe at night (although I feel quite safe in Jamaica and I've never had any issues there on any of my visits! We hooked Dave on Netflix so much so we sent him a kindle when we returned home so he could continue his binge watching.

Hugo our driver took us to the beach daily and we even walked a few times, we felt quite safe doing so. We also had Hugo take us to Negril for a day trip and also to a local zip lining tour. He was also very prompt and helpful.

If you want a real Jamaican experience and authentic Jamaican food and you want to meet some warm and wonderful people stay at Sea Rose. This is a laid back relaxing place, leave your five star resort expectations at home.

A couple of tips.... Go horseback riding with Robert the horseman he and his staff are wonderful and it's such a great experience! Go to H'evans Scent zip line, it's unlike any other zipline I've done and it so beautiful.

The local beach is gorgeous and the public beach has a great place to grab lunch, Flavours.

Enjoy the experience and the people! Truly one of the most relaxing trips I've ever been on and I hope to soon come back :).

eznuh2
New York City, New York
“Best stay ever in jamaica”
Reviewed 1 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

There are no words to express this home. You felt as though you were in a 5 star villa but feeling as though you were a natural local. I enjoyed some of the ackee in the yard, wish the Mango was in season. Very clean inside and out. Dave was the young man to take care of the grounds and assist us and he was awesome. The pictures on the website does not do this rental justice. All I can say was it was flawless. I plan on revisiting very soon, by July!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: loved everything about this house
Liked least: there were no negatives
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
4 Apr 2016
Denise, Thank you for the kind review. we really appreciate it.
We think our staff is our biggest asset. We hope to see you sometime in July.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing