“Sevilla Villa - A villa to remember!”
other travellers have booked this property
Magic 180 degree views of gold course, lush surroundings and the ocean
Magic 180 degree views of gold course, lush surroundings and the ocean
Private beach
Garden hillside
Villa at night
View from entering thru the gate
The pool
Pool
The veranda
Veranda daytime
Removable Creche attachment around the pool for child safety
Veranda
Villa Kitchen - newly built
Riding on the Beach available only 10min away
Waterfall 'Dunns' river' is located 30min nearby
Private Beach
Relaxing with a drink in the garden
Runaway Bay Private Residential beach
Golf early in the morning
Lush garden with lots of fruit trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Taz B
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Sevilla Villa - A villa to remember!”
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We were a group of 10 of us staying at the Sevilla Villa over the Christmas holiday. We arrived at Montego Bay airport and were picked up by a driver with a mini bus arranged through Clare the owner of the villa. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Clare and I felt at ease and welcomed.
The Villa is located in Runaway Bay, with four rooms and the swimming pool being the centre point of the villa. I stayed in room one at the villa and every morning I woke up with pure fulfilment being able to dip my feet in the pool and then from the balcony take in the views of the golf course, with a glimpse of the ocean in the distance.
The villa was well looked after and Paulette- the maid ensured all our rooms were clean and provided with clean towels daily. Furthermore any issues we had, Clare was quick to respond and made sure they were looked into as soon as possible.
Clare was also on hand to suggest and direct us to tourist attractions. I and another person staying at the Villa were particularly keen on experiencing the nightlife of Jamaica and we took Clare’s advice on places to go and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Miss Monica the cook at the villa embraced such warmth and always had a smile on her face. She provided us with Jamaican meals a few times during our stay there and the food was absolutely divine. She even provided us with a feast to tuck into on Christmas day and have to say that Miss Monica just topped off my Christmas – best so far! The only downfall was that we did not have time to sample her breakfast.
Our time at the Sevilla hotel was a holiday I will not forget and this was all thanks to Clare, Paulette, Miss Monica and not forgetting Rallin the Gardener, who also made sure the pool was clean every day. I and the rest of us would definitely stay at the villa again.
For anyone considering this place – I would highly recommend the Sevilla Villa!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
10 Jan 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words, you are most welcome to come back and see again. Also returning guests automatically get a discount!! Great!! Happy New Year for 2013
gasman197...
Vancouver, Canada
“The whole family loved the villa and the staff was 2nd to none”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We just got back from a brilliant week in Jamaica where we stayed at the lovely Sevilla Villa. We traveled as a family of 8, consisting of one year old twins, a three year old, a six year old, a senior, and 3 adults.

Because I know Claire will be reading all the reviews, and every voice counts. I want to extend an additional thank you to the staff, Monica, Rallin, and Paulette who took great care of us. Claire and her daughter Rosey were wonderful hosts as well. You guys all did a great job and our whole family thanks you for a comforting and wonderful holiday.

The journey there was nothing short of an adventure, seeing as we drove ourselves from the Kingston Manley airport. Seemed like a good idea at the time, we have family in Kingston and welcomed the challenge. The drive was a challenge to say the least, and when we arrived at the villa, Rallin had to chase us down because we couldn't find the address. That's my only note, they need better street signage on the front entrance. Right away I was impressed with Rallin's ability to sprint down the street in bare feet on the pavement. I was getting shin splints just watching him, I had to throw an extra Canadian $5 on top of the regular tip just because.

Claire was a generous host, she made sure that all our needs were looked after. Anything we wanted moved or had suggestions about was looked after in a timely manner. She had just recently installed a safety barrier around the pool so all the kids were safe to run and play as children will do. The twins, in their one year old wisdom would get into anything and everything that baby could. Apart from it being a big padded room, or a bouncy castle, the villa felt very safe for all the kids, although we kept a close eye on them (as any parent would) we felt very comfortable they could play around without any life threatening danger.

The rooms were spacious and clean. Claire had just finished some renovations and updates to the building. There was AC in all the rooms. The beds were all king sized and to my liking. The pool was clean and fresh. Monica the cook was so wonderful and I just can't say enough good about her. The wifi came in handy every day for Skyping people. The beach was close by, private, and quite. The beach is a walk away but we chose to drive there, the kids absolutely loved the beach, almost as much as the pool. I really enjoyed my time at Sevilla Villa, and I really cannot find anything negative to say about it.

If you are not familiar with Jamaica I would recommend you let Claire pick you up from the Montego Bay Airport, and drive you to the villa, you will avoid the whole address confusion thing.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I really enjoyed Monica's cooking, the kids loved the pool, and we all like the safety railing around the pool.
Liked least: No address or signage in the front of the villa, too hard to find.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Nov 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. I hope you all come back to see us soon!! It was indeed a pleasure to meet you all and I am so glad you had a great time!!!
UK
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
13 Aug 2012
Thank you so much Jasmine for your kind words of appreciation. Just to let you know that we have now designed a creche fitting for young children that attaches to all the poles around the pool, so next time you come, you need not worry about the little ones and you can relax and enjoy!! We are all looking forward to seeing you again.
All the very best
Clare
USA
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing