“The whole family loved the villa and the staff...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private beach
Magic 180 degree views of gold course, lush surroundings and the ocean
Villa at night
Garden hillside
View from entering thru the gate
The veranda
Veranda daytime
Removable Creche attachment around the pool for child safety
Veranda
Villa Kitchen - newly built
Riding on the Beach available only 10min away
Waterfall 'Dunns' river' is located 30min nearby
Private Beach
Golf early in the morning
Relaxing with a drink in the garden
Lush garden with lots of fruit trees
Runaway Bay Private Residential beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
gasman197...
Vancouver, Canada
“The whole family loved the villa and the staff was 2nd to none”
Reviewed 9 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We just got back from a brilliant week in Jamaica where we stayed at the lovely Sevilla Villa. We traveled as a family of 8, consisting of one year old twins, a three year old, a six year old, a senior, and 3 adults.

Because I know Claire will be reading all the reviews, and every voice counts. I want to extend an additional thank you to the staff, Monica, Rallin, and Paulette who took great care of us. Claire and her daughter Rosey were wonderful hosts as well. You guys all did a great job and our whole family thanks you for a comforting and wonderful holiday.

The journey there was nothing short of an adventure, seeing as we drove ourselves from the Kingston Manley airport. Seemed like a good idea at the time, we have family in Kingston and welcomed the challenge. The drive was a challenge to say the least, and when we arrived at the villa, Rallin had to chase us down because we couldn't find the address. That's my only note, they need better street signage on the front entrance. Right away I was impressed with Rallin's ability to sprint down the street in bare feet on the pavement. I was getting shin splints just watching him, I had to throw an extra Canadian $5 on top of the regular tip just because.

Claire was a generous host, she made sure that all our needs were looked after. Anything we wanted moved or had suggestions about was looked after in a timely manner. She had just recently installed a safety barrier around the pool so all the kids were safe to run and play as children will do. The twins, in their one year old wisdom would get into anything and everything that baby could. Apart from it being a big padded room, or a bouncy castle, the villa felt very safe for all the kids, although we kept a close eye on them (as any parent would) we felt very comfortable they could play around without any life threatening danger.

The rooms were spacious and clean. Claire had just finished some renovations and updates to the building. There was AC in all the rooms. The beds were all king sized and to my liking. The pool was clean and fresh. Monica the cook was so wonderful and I just can't say enough good about her. The wifi came in handy every day for Skyping people. The beach was close by, private, and quite. The beach is a walk away but we chose to drive there, the kids absolutely loved the beach, almost as much as the pool. I really enjoyed my time at Sevilla Villa, and I really cannot find anything negative to say about it.

If you are not familiar with Jamaica I would recommend you let Claire pick you up from the Montego Bay Airport, and drive you to the villa, you will avoid the whole address confusion thing.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I really enjoyed Monica's cooking, the kids loved the pool, and we all like the safety railing around the pool.
Liked least: No address or signage in the front of the villa, too hard to find.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
9 Nov 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. I hope you all come back to see us soon!! It was indeed a pleasure to meet you all and I am so glad you had a great time!!!
UK
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed 13 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
13 Aug 2012
Thank you so much Jasmine for your kind words of appreciation. Just to let you know that we have now designed a creche fitting for young children that attaches to all the poles around the pool, so next time you come, you need not worry about the little ones and you can relax and enjoy!! We are all looking forward to seeing you again.
All the very best
Clare
USA
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
UK
Reviewed 25 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing