“Amazing Experience! Amazing Tour Guide!”
Review of Green Grotto Caves

Green Grotto Caves
Book In Advance
More Info
US$88,00*
and up
Ocho Rios Super Saver Green Grotto Caves plus...
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been visiting Green Grotto for about 20 years now. I have been about 7 or 8 times. The experience is unique each time. This is a must see in Jamaica!!! Our Tour Guide, Ched, was superb! He was knowledgeable and entertaining. Take it from a local; you will not regret it!!

1  Thank Nessa F
"well worth the visit"
"great guide"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

OMG!! I don't know what to say. Apart from the beauty of the parking area, I was first blown away by the cleanliness of the bathroom. The persons at the front were sooo polite and helpful. Our tour guide, Kevon was sooooo helpful and humorous, he made the scary parts of the tour fun. I would recommend anybody who is a nature buff or adventurer to try it. My nephew got scared when he was walking down the stairs and when the guide turned the light off down by the lake so if you are bringing children, they might get a little fidgety. Jamaicans with ID pay JA$1000, with out ID , JA $2000 and visitors pay US$20. DEFINITELY A MUST VISIT!!

1  Thank KayAde P
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

An enjoyable 45 mins or so tour with Kevon. He was interesting, amusing and great with the youngsters in the group.

We went about 10 am and the caves temperature was fine.

It’s well worth a visit, but particularly for a James Bond like me as part of Live & Let Die was filmed there and you get to visit the area.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We went first thing in the morning to Green Grotto Caves. Not many people there at all.
Guide was very informative. Interesting to learn about the history of the caverns.

1  Thank Danu1965