“Best Fried Fish in Kingston Jamaica”

Gloria's Rendezvous
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Port Royal
Cuisines: Jamaican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I will come here five times a week sometimes just for the fried fish. The sauce is beyond delicious and we love soaking the fish in it on the way home or to the waterfront where we take the shame out our game and get into it. Fingers and all

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Fish, Shrimp or Lobster. Fried, Brown Stew or steamed. Not to mention soup, salads and cold beers.

A perfect place close to the airport for those with delayed flights and needing some food.

1  Thank cristojc
Reviewed 25 April 2018

What more can I say. Upon arrival, nobody welcomed my guest and I. We were told to take a seat downstairs even though there were available seats upstairs. So- called Hostess continued to sit down at look at my guests and I and never said not even one word. She must of been on a break. I asked her for her manager. She said there's no manager here. I asked who oversees the place, she said nobody. I immediately knew I was in for trouble. Finally spoke with a so-called dish washer. Upon him approaching me, He hissed his teeth. SMH. Will never com back to this slack place. DO BETTER. I heard if your white, you get treated like a USA costumer.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place.... i have loved this place since 2007. It's amazing to see how much it's changed. The food here has always been on point. I'm a bit boring and always go with the garlic butter shrimp or lobster.
Couple weeks back I tried the prawn Alfredo and it was nice. Very nice.
I can't fault any meals this restaurant has to offer. But I will fault the speed. I do understand that food needs to be cooked but 45 mins to an hour sometimes longer is a bit of a wait to be honest.

1  Thank nata202101191
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. It’s seemed popular among both tourists and locals, the quantity of the food exceeded my expectations being that the cost is very reasonable when compared to other restaurants. Customer service was lacking due to the fact that it was understaffed for such a busy location but the servers put their best effort out there for the customers regardless. Had a good time overall but the food could be more appealing next time to make it a more pleasant experience.