“disrespectful”
other travellers have booked this property
Two double beds
Patio with sofa and dining table double bed going toward the bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Two double beds
Patio with sofa and dining table
double bed going toward the bathroom
Private bathroom with shower
Kitchen with stove and fridge
Walkway
Pool
Pool
behind us
main entrance
the beach is just across the road
our location
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dklinvest...
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“disrespectful”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I do know how things work.John might want to work on his people skills.I have not been disrespected that way in my 20+ years in JA. The property is very nice clean and secure.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Nov 2016
Dear Daniel, I do remember about your stay here with us, even if you are writing your review almost a year later and in an anonymous way. Our people skills are not so bad, after all. We are very glad you liked Chippewa Village for being nice, clean and secure.
I believe your dissatisfaction had a lot to do with a misunderstanding you had on Flip Key cancellation policy, though clearly stated at the time of your booking.
We have a Moderate cancellation policy: if the guest pays the full balance on time, they receive a 50% refund of the total cost if they cancel at least four weeks before check-in. And to make it more easy and because we trust people, we do not charge a damage deposit.
Before your arrival, we accepted to change on a complimentary basis your Flip Keys traveling dates, because you like better another plane itinerary, making your stay longer.
While here you wanted to shorten your stay and as a gesture of goodwill I gave you a compensation, not due accordingly to Flip Key cancellation policy.
You even contacted me on my private mail instead of using Flip Key official website to get something you were not entitled to.
To make it brief, it seemed to us you did not accepted the responsibility your booking came with. And that was not so much.
But fine, no bad feelings.
Regards, John
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing