“An ideal condo to have a relaxing quiet time away...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
joyl766
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“An ideal condo to have a relaxing quiet time away from the bustle of town”
Reviewed 9 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here over Christmas 2015 when we visited Negril for 12 days. Kevin was very helpful and available at all times to answer questions with the booking and while we were staying in his condo. Karen was our liaison in Negril and met us when we arrived and twice when we had problems. She was very easy to reach and showed up when we needed her when we had problems with the rental. Other times in Negril, we had problems with ants on the property and this was insect free. What a nice feeling!
The property is beautiful and the pool is perfect. The chairs at the pool and the beach are very comfy and new. We never had a problem finding a place to sit, as happens at other condos. The condo has everything you need and is vey comfy. There are plenty of towels-even beach towels! The electronics available are state of the art and there is everything you have at home. The bath is spacious and the shower is a dream. The only thing missing was a plug for the sink, so doing dishes sanitarily was difficult.
We have stayed at VRBO rentals all over the world and I have to say that this one one of the best. Thank you Kevin, Lisa and Karen for your hospitality. We will definitely be back!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The newness and cleanliness of the property and the condo!
Liked least: That it was far from restaurants in the cliffs. A $20 US taxi ride.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nessie127
Calgary, Canada
“Convenient stay in Negril”
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay here for the Dream weekend events. The location is towards the outer edge of town (right next to Riu) which was a preference for us as we prefer to have a secure and clean location away from the hectic streets. The community is gated and there is 24hr security. The condo itself is great, king size bed, spacious, clean and everything we needed available. Spent a few hours at the private beach, it's small but beautiful and the pool is clean and spacious. We come to Jamaica often, I won't have to look around as I know I found a good spot staying here.

Lisa D
New York City, New York
“WONDERFUL!!!!!”
Reviewed 7 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I go to Jamaica about every 3 months and usually stay in Ocho Rios because that is where my family and boyfriend resides. This trip I decided that I wanted to just relax with my boyfriend and decompress. I thank Kevin and Lisa Barnes (owners) so much. The apartment was beautiful. The grounds, pool and beach are beautiful. Karen our contact person was very sweet. They also provided a cell phone that was for our use while staying there. I definitely will go back to this exact apartment. Lisa was very considerate and responded to all my emails and inquiry. She even sent driving directions from Montego Bay airport. I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The coziness of the apartment and the pool
Liked least: We missed the entrance because there wasn't any signs
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
MargotMak
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Perfect Place to Stay in Paradise”
Reviewed 6 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

I cannot even begin to express how much we enjoyed staying in “Yellow,” as we came to call our home away from home.

The location is a perfect private beach in a beautiful tranquil bay just a bit away from 7-mile beach....The home itself is modern, clean and appointed with every amenity one could possibly want and more.

I’ve been lucky enough to have been to many Caribbean locations, but nowhere have I felt like the way I feel in Jamaica – as if I’ve truly come home…..and now with “Yellow,” it’s as if we really have a home!

5 huge stars - absolutely excellent!!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and privacy
Liked least: That I had to leave and go home.....
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Jamakinme...
Suffolk
“Restful Finish”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

After spending 3 weeks traveling around the island with friends, and part of that time at our favorite small all-inclusive, we needed to rest from our active vacation. This condo was a perfect way to unwind. It was a home away from home. The kitchen was very well equipped. Lisa and Kevin have thought of everything. It is spacious, clean, and quiet. if you don't want to cook, nothing is too far away. Lisa answered all emails promptly. The beach and pool area have the famous Negril Sunsets. The 24 hr security is excellent. Thanks for having us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing