Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$191
US$176
US$166
  • Pool
T-bird on the Cliffs(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Orbitz.com
US$96
Fairmont Inn(Negril)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$89
Fay Guest House(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Reviews (2 685)
2 685 results
1 767
1 767
All reviewsswim up roompremium sectionnesta loungeadult sectionmile barackee restaurantdi romagnaamber barsensatori hotelsgourmet cornerthomson repsgarfields restaurantsensatori experiencegala dinnerthe caribbean restaurantbuilding workseven mile
35 - 40 of 2 685 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our third visit to Sensatori Negril, (contemplating returning). Front desk at hotel brilliant as usual no complaints. Room provided had a sea view has requested by my wife, room ok but we had to have extra towels to soak up water running into bathroom from shower, Room cleaned by Dorsett always cheerful and kept the room immaculate. If we did return to this hotel we would book into the older section as rooms are larger and more comfortable. The waiters and waitress's in the Mahogany restaurant ( Morning) and Garfields and the Palms in the afternoon. Marion, Hyacinth stood out and rest of team were brilliant ( day time ) We had one issue with a rude Waitress, had to get the Palms restaurant Manager and Restaurant managers manager to sort out. The Italian Restaurant Jodine was a star, look out for her has she loves a laugh and a joke. The Ackee restaurant not very good the steaks are like leather we had to leave and go to palms to have something to eat, this is when we ran into the rude waitress so not a good night. The hotel grounds are kept immaculate by Miklos and his team, Miklos very helpful with showing and naming plants and Fruits. Bartenders Alfonso /Terence ( Sheryl supervisor) top notch as always, 7 mile bar was not as friendly as the other bars in my and my wife's opinion we went to the bar on numerous occasions only to see a couple of guests sitting at bar no atmosphere Odaine think his name was, not very friendly never said hello unlike the other bars, Nesta lounge 9 mile bar , indigo lounge staff always happy and helpful. Now for the SAFES think it was the third day when 3 safes were open on rooms 83002 / and next door room our travelling friends 83003 the other room was on same level but hotel staff told the people that they may have not closed correctly, My and next room safe were closed correctly as i always double check, all cameras, phones and jewellery was accounted for, if money was taken it would have been a small amount, both me and our friends had to cancel all credit / debit cards as we were told that a lot of card cloning goes on in the resorts. We are still waiting on outcome of investigation from the management and security. Kemar came looking for me to say still under investigation and would let me know but did not come back to me. So still waiting for response, if i do not get response i will be contacting TUI as i did make a complaint to TUI holiday rep on same day of incident. Also i want to thank the TUI Reps for being extremely helpful in getting my wife Hair Straighteners from Negril shopping centre, above and beyond there jobs ( thank you again ) The hotel is not as nice as previous occasions seems to be a lot of disgruntled staff ,this because they are under staffed and the new recruits are not being trained correctly as i observed on numerous occasions new staff just standing around just to be told to pick up plates etc from tables. The hotel management should be more visible in walking around the hotel speaking to guests not waiting for complaints or waiting for guests to attend managers cocktails. I would also like to thank the towel guy ( forgot his name cannot remember all staff) and tatty who got us towels and served drinks on the beach really helpful. Do not be put off with this review i have tried to be honest as i can, Go and see for yourself. My only advise if you want to go on trips Use the local taxi company, the drivers will stay with you all day and take you where you want to go and you are safe, this is how me and our friends travel across Jamaica. Over all we had a relaxing holding with a few hiccups, will i return ???? my wife will have to bend my arm and if my travelling friends ask me to go again,

Room Tip: Avoid the new section, bathrooms flood from showers, Rooms 8300 onwards
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
7  Thank JohnSiobhan
KarismaHotelsResorts, Manager at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear johnhiggs1957

on behalf of the management team and our staff at Azul Beach Resort & TUI Sensatori Resort Negril, by Karisma I appreciate the time taken to write about your recent experience. It is with great regret to hear about the inconsistencies with the level of service you encountered. Typically we are known to provide our guests with exceptional stays from the moment our guests arrive to the time they leave. It is so disappointing knowing you had challenges during your stay and this ultimately affected your overal experience with us .

Please rest assured we have addressed your experiences with the corresponding department heads for their internal review and we would like to continue our communication with you , please do not hesitate to contact us customerservices@karismammexico.com

In the future, we hope to have an opportunity to host you for a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Your Hotel Management

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here near the start of June and absolutely loved it and is worth every penny. Checking-in to this hotel was very fast and smooth, All paperwork was done on the way to the hotel, so when we got there we were given champagne and Canapés. Within under 5 minutes we were in our room, ALOT faster than other hotels.

The food in the resort is amazing. Always HOT and fresh. Make sure you try Austin's Omelettes, perfect everytime :). Dameon a chef in the Ackee restaurant had tons of energy and was great fun. Andrew D is an amazing waiter. Always topping your glass up, making sure you are ok and having a good conversation. I could name more staff that stand out but i would be here all day. Every Restaurant in the hotel is great and the cleanliness on a whole is outstanding.

The Rooms are cleaned and looked after to a very high standard. Our Maid was Golda and she did a great job. The Balcony is a really nice size and a Bali Bed which was great for relaxing. Air-con worked a treat and everything was nice and comfortable.

The Beach is amazing and the sea is so warm and clear with no rocks just pure sand with the exception of starfish and a few stingrays!. There is a lot of vendors on this beach but remember they are all trying to make a living. A few of them can be pushier than others but most are cool and chilled. And yes EVERYONE will offer you marijuana and various other drugs. Everywhere you go (even in the resort) you will smell ganja, its the culture so bare that in mind if you dislike it. We walked around 4 miles down the beach and felt safe throughout and the security do a good job keeping track of whats going on.

The hotel has so many options where to eat for lunch and dinner and every place is different and amazing in its own way. Waiters are great even throughout the hot sunny day, bringing drink orders to you on the beach. Making a reservation for the Italian and Asian restaurant was simple, fast and easy. We also had dinner on the beach watching the sunset which was beautiful.

Night entertainment is chilled, Some nice Reggae music and good shows. Vidal Sassoon is one crazy barman and will keep you entertained while around the bar. All the staff bounce off each other so the atmosphere always feels great and everyone is treated the equally at Azul Sensatori.

LOVE AZUL and Hope we will come back one day!

Room Tip: 3304, All this block is a good view of pool + Beach
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jord196
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jord196

Thank you for your recent review for the Jord196, we truly value the time taken to share your experiences and the detail mentioned.

We appreciate your comments; we are thrilled to know how memorable and special your stay was with us, especially your experiences at our speciality restaurants, expansive pools, spacious rooms and our warm ambience.
We will not hesitate in extending to the team members the commendations you have given.

We hope to you see again very soon at the (name of hotel) Azul Beach Resort Negril or another one of our Karisma Hotels and Resorts

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the wonderful opportunity to tour this property while on a travel agent's tour and I was SOOOO impressed with this property. Krisia could not have been more accommodate and informative (someone from the Travel Channel needs to hire her). This resort has something for everyone from couples to families and they have left nothing off their list of offerings to make this the PERFECT vacation destination in Negril. The property is large; however, gives everyone the opportunity to spread out and not feel crowded. The multitude of restaurants and bars is magnificent and we were treated to some special drinks and snacks during our tour which were delicious. The beach area and furnishing was lovely and relaxing. And I was so impressed with the connecting family suites that provides everything for a family traveling with children. I am so looking forward to my annual anniversary trip next February as we'll be spending it at Azul, and I just booked a honeymoon couple here for October and can't wait to hear their feedback. Karisma did it again with Azul Beach Resort Negril!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank Trasformativa

Dear Trasformativa

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your Gourmet Inclusive experience.

Splendid experiences should begin from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart and we are happy to hear you encountered just this.
Without hesitation I will commend the team members on a job well done.

Thank you again for your review, and I look forward to hosting you here at Azul Beach Resort Negril many times more in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you've been to an all-inclusive resort before, you basically prioritize your vacations by unlimited drinks, private beach, and safety. You're there to lay on a beach, do nothing, and not feel guilty about it. Let your adventurous friends (like me!) discover unique, authentic experiences.

And Azul Sensatori is so good at letting you do nothing that even I got lazy and simply abandoned all hope for any excursions. In fact, the hardest work I did was applying sunscreen. Ugh! I kept looking at all the events and activities I could do as part of my package, getting super stoked, only to end up doing none of them, tired just from looking all the things on that schedule. What happened?!

I'll tell you what happened. Firstly, the entire staff is awesome. They cater to your every request, bringing drinks by the gallons. (They did slip up on wake up calls, but I survived). Then there's the food. Make no mistake, it's resort food. However, Azul hooked it up with Jamaican flavor spread across more restaurants and bars than I had time to eat at during my 5-day stay. Yeah mon! (Pro-tip #1: Order room service at least 1 hour before you get hungry because wait times are long. But, again, I survived).

And despite being on a resort, you actually do get to experience a bit of country in the live, nightly performances that celebrate Jamaican culture. And don't forget those epic sunsets!

It almost doesn't matter what room you get, you'll spend very little time in it since you'll mostly be out on that beautiful beach, the famous 7-mile beach. (Pro-tip #2: Opt for a room facing the road so you wake up to epic sunrises to match those epic sunsets.) But if you do stay, the rooms are exactly what you paid for, with great amenities and extremely appreciated A/C. (Thank you!!!)

On the beach, you got tons of great snorkling, SUP'ing, kayaking, and sailing (some of which are also included) and see star fish, sea rays, and sand crabs like they had nothing else to do but wait for you to show up. (Pro-tip #3: There are also jellyfish. I got stung. And at least one other person I was hanging out with got stung. They mostly hang out outside designated swimming areas. So, stay within the designated swimming area. But if you must explore outside these areas, avoid sitting in the water too long.)

But what probably makes Azul a really great option for solo travelers as well as families was the surprisingly strong wi-fi anywhere I went, including on the beach. I'm old enough to not take wi-fi everywhere for granted, so the fact that I was able to check emails, update my Insta, and search for excursions I wasn't really going to do anyway made me appreciate how much attention to detail Azul put into my experience there (and helped me relax because I knew I didn't have a full inbox to come home to).

Respeck! Yeah mon!

(If you'd like to see a video review I made of the resort, there's a link in my TripAdvisor bio or you can just message me.)

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the road to get a great sunrise every morning. Then watch the sunsets on the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
13  Thank alberrios

Dear alberrios

Thank you for your recent visitto the Azul Beach Resort Negril and the wonderful feedback you’ve shared.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to meet your expectation with regards to your accommodation and our hotel facilities.

We truly appreciate the five star rating you have generously bestowed on us and we hope to have the honor of hosting your stay once again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just came back from this resort 2 days ago. We went with our 2 kids ages 4.5 and 2.5. They had a blast and so did we. The resort is beautiful and the beach and water is amazing. The staff are all great. I couldnt ask for better staff. I know it’s an all inclusive resort and you don’t have to tip because tips are included in your price, but we always tipped. 2 dollars goes a long way there.
We had a little hiccup when we first arrived but it was taken care of after I called my travel agent. The room was cleaned twice a day. The rooms were very nice and clean. The resort is always being maintained. Drinks are being served on the beach and there are multiple bars, at least 8. There are security guards on the beach who are always watching the vendors so they don’t harass you too much. It’s nice having them there. Big balconies in all the rooms with a nice couch on it. A lot of things for little ones to do. They had a kids room where you an drop off your kid for an activity just to have some free time if you’d like. We didn’t do it because it starts at 3 years old so my son couldn’t go. We just wanted to be on the beach all day. They had everything you need there for the beach, towel service, beach toys, sunscreens, books and magazines.
So the reason for my 4 stars instead of 5 is the food. The food was ok. The Italian restaurant and the Asian you need reservations for. We did not get reservations for Italian but the Asian restaurant was very good. The buffets were average at best. Not a huge variety of food. The biggest problem I had was feeding the kids. This resort prizes themselves on being kid friendly but their food was not kid friendly at all. Very resort should always have chicken nuggets, fries, and pizza as a staple. They did not. The food was usually spicy so the kids had a hard time with food. Also beach snack bars usually have nachos, burgers, etc all day. They did not have that. It was hard to grab something to eat in the middle of the day. If you are traveling with kids, make sure you pack a lot of snacks because you’re not getting them there. Not impressed with the food at all.
Other then that everything was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Susan S
KarismaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Azul Beach Resort Negril by Karisma, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Susan S

Thank you for your recent review , sharing your experiences of you most recent visit to Azul Beach Resort Negril

Our mission is to make every stay as close to
perfection ensuring our guest with the most relaxing experience and we are very sorry if you fell short during your stay with us.

your comments and feedback will help us to perfect the quality of our service and ensure our guests have a luxurious environment to enjoy their vaction experience there in the Caribbean.

Thank you once again , your feedback is truly invaluable to us.