Reviews (1 298)
1 298 results
All reviews coco la palm jerk chicken continental breakfast junior suite beach bar the banana bread hot tub seven mile beach patties two queen beds patty man standard room adult pool sun beach coffee maker beach security great security
33 - 38 of 1 298 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Returned home last week from another great vacation. This was my 10th time at CocoLapalm. And it never disappoints. I just can't say enough about this beautiful hotel i call " Home". Beach is always beautiful and very clean. The food is great and drinks are always good. Rooms are super clean... But what makes this place so great? The hard working staff. Steve, Gibson, Conrod at the beach. Dave, Dennis, Kiki, Martino at the bar. Charles, Donna , Racquel at restaurant. And at front desk. The always smiling and very helpfull Naresh that greets you when you 1st arrive. So many more but i don't know all their names... These guys is what makes CocoLapalm an amazing place to spend your vacation. Thank you for another amazing stay. And as a repeater we say..." We keep coming back for more"!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank papillons
Andrea B, Director of Sales at CocoLaPalm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We thank you fro your review and commendations. We are elated that you had a wonderful vacation and we look forward to hosting again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here several times over the last few years ans the hotel is no ran down. The front desk agents are rude and unhelpful. The property has major issues with their tiolets. Food is overpriced. Will never return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank loveer2018

We thank you for your review and we sincerely apologize for the issues mentioned. Our goal is always to provide above and beyond excellent service in all areas. We therefore would love to hear from you directly as we are not sure that the issues mentioned were brought to the managements attention. We look forward to hearing from you and also to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

First I want to make this review with all honesty as I believe in fairness am not here to say all the nice things when things haven't been up to scratch. Am here to speak the truth.
Let me talk about good things first. The resort property is a lovely and well-kept place, I like the concept of tropical surroundings lush vegetation impressive!!
Bed comfy nice flat screen television, hot in water shower is great.
Am seriously disappointed with this so-called breakfast, not up to scratch could be far better judging from the fact it cost over $100 US per night, spent 4 nights. I have done by booking with (Love holiday ) there no mention that It would have been Continental breakfast consisted of a basket of dried crusty bread and bits of fruits so for this am greatly disappointed, I have stayed at other bed and breakfast not too far from the resort and got satisfaction but this time I want to try somewhere new I cant say I will return because for me Its not value for money, however, am thankful the other good experiences

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank WINMON391
Andrea B, Director of Sales at CocoLaPalm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We thank you for your review and commendations. We are truly sorry that you were not satisfied with our Continental Breakfast offerings and we will look further into the issue as we continue to improve in all areas. We do look forward to welcoming you back to CocoLaPalm in the very near future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Everything was good from check in to check out. Sherrilyn at reservations was real nice she showed us around the property, as the room was not ready when we arrived. We had lunch by the beach bar, the coco curry was good , Dennis at the beach bar was lots of fun mixed us some good drinks..Did not have dinner on property but they have good dinner options on the menu (wish I did). They offer a complimentary continental breakfast, but we did an upgrade they discount you $5 for the upgrade, we had steak and eggs. Wish the stay was longer.. the property was clean. The room clean, bed comfy, they have two pools one is adults only, they also have a Jacuzzi. I did not find anything wrong with my stay all the staff we encountered were friendly, Coco la palm will see us again..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OliviaDiamond
Andrea B, Director of Sales at CocoLaPalm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We thank you for your review and commendations. We look forward to hosting you for a longer stay on your next stay at CocoLaPalm.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I spent a week and it was wonderful. The staff was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this hotel. The facility is well kept. I do wish they had more options for breakfast; options are limited..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Mhz H
Andrea B, Director of Sales at CocoLaPalm Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We thank you for your review and commendations. We will also act on your suggestion to improve our breakfast offerings. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Jamaica.