Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$69
US$61
  • Pool
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$71
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$102
US$50
Hotels.com
US$84
Catcha Falling Star Gardens(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$64
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$54
Priceline
US$145
US$232
US$193
Reviews (1 173)
1 173 results
All reviewspremium villaoutdoor showerkenny tourspush cartrock housepool barstudio roompushcart restaurantthe cliffgarden villaregular villawater accessjerk chickencoconut shrimpon the rocksmain restaurantmosquito net
8 - 13 of 1 173 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first trip to Jamaica and we were so happy that we booked the Rockhouse!! The property is absolutely stunning and the services provided onsite were first class - from the staff to the food to the spa. On our first day, we met Nickesha at the Rockhouse Restaurant and she immediately made us feel welcomed with her warm smile and great personality. Each day we saw her it made for a great start to our day. Also, Chevon, the pool manager, was extremely helpful to us and made our days at the pool exceptional. The staff really made this a trip of a lifetime. Marsha, who took care of our villa, was very accommodating and always made sure our villa was clean and organized. We will be back again to the Rockhouse!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently went to Rockhouse for a destination wedding and it was truly the best trip ever! We stayed in a regular villa, which i would highly recommend for guests. It was not much different from a Premium Villa and saved us about $100 a night. I absolutely loved this hotel and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Pictures do not do this hotel justice- it is a one of a kind resort and you really dont ever need to leave the property! The food is great both poolside and at the restaurant and jumping off the jumping bridge made our trip. We will definitely be back!

Definitely get a Villa. If you do a Garden Villa ask for #9. Villa #8 doesnt have a balcony to lay out so dont get that one. Villa #17 doesnt have the standard "rock" interior so dont get that one. Villa #14 for a regular villa was my favorite. Villa #10 and #11 for Premium Villas are spectacular!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barri R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time to Jamaica and it will not be our last. The country is beautiful and so are the people. We started our trip at an A.I. in Ocho Rios and came to Rockhouse for the last two nights to experience the cliffs.

What an amazing location!!! Pictures don't do it justice. We had a standard Villa with the outdoor shower. The views were breathtaking.

On one side of your villa you have the ocean - on the other side you have beautiful pathways with so much greenery and vegetation that you feel as though you are in a jungle. I loved every inch of this place. I felt so relaxed, it was as if I were spending a weekend at my grandma's cottage...and was surrounded by family. I'm on vacation in paradise and I felt right at home. I've never experienced that before and it was amazing!

Food and drinks were amazing at the pool grill - those guys were a ton of fun! Food was amazing at both restaurants. My husband and I preferred the quiet setting of the Rockhouse restaurant as opposed to Pushcart which was more lively with a D.J.

All the people working at the Rockhouse were so friendly, their smiles were so genuine as if they really did enjoy their jobs...I have heard that they take very good care of their employees and it shows.

We purchased souvenirs from vendors across the street - we really liked interacting with the locals in Negril as opposed to being cut off at an A.I. in Ocho Rios. Ask the resort crew to let you know when Nutsy is in the area. He's a local vendor with a steam cart who sells nuts. For my husband that steam cart was one of the highlights of his trip...lol.

On our way back to the airport we used Kenny Tours and our driver was wonderful. He pointed out what was to be the new sister property on the beach - Skylark - and let me tell you, I was very excited. I have been chomping at the bit for Skylark to open. We are planning our return trip in Fall of 2019 - we're gonna split our time between Skylark and Rockhouse.

We can't wait to go back!!!

P.S. be sure to donate to the Rockhouse Foundation!

Room Tip: Standard Villa is the way to go
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to get away from,everything this is the place! Nothing but chill! 2nd visit here and the premium room is great! Best breakfast lunch and dinner. Must stop at Ricks and Murphy's to eat dinner!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicoleswierczyk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were invited to a wedding weekend at the rock house and I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful hotel and property. First of all the food is outstanding. From the Pushcart restaurant to the pool bar to our delicious breakfast at the main restaurant-delicious delicious food. We also experienced outstanding customer service. The front desk was pleasant and very very helpful. when we arrived we found that our air conditioning was not working and it took the front desk five minutes to send somebody who fixed it and it was perfect the rest of the weekend. When we ordered food at the pool ,our lunch was brought to us and anytime we needed any chairs moved -the staff was right there to help. The restaurant staff were incredible- customer oriented and always pleasant. The people that stuck out in our mind are Gary at the pool, Donnell at the front office, Nikisha in the restaurant and “Crocodile “who did a fabulous cooking demonstration that we all really enjoyed. The property is gorgeous and the rooms were so comfortable. Our bed and pillows felt like we were sleeping at home. There is a Beautiful outdoor shower that was really huge. Our transportation to and from the hotel were organized by Kenny tours in conjunction with the hotel and that all went splendidly. They organized it so there were groups of us going to and from the airport at the same time. With the exception of the boutique - the prices in around the hotel were not exorbitant.
We highly recommend this hotel for any celebration most especially a wedding or any wonderful relaxing weekend that anyone would want to go to. Kudos to the staff and owners of this great place❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family