Coco La Palm
US$194
US$112
US$85
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$126
Hotels.com
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$223
US$194
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$76
US$1 313
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$768
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Coco La Palm for the second time ( 1st time was 10 years ago). I was so happy to see nothing really changed except the necessary modernization. The location is great centralization on the 7 mile beach. I didn't spend a lot of time in my room other than to shower and sleep. The room checked all the boxes. The staff was very attentive and always had smiles on their faces. Great place to stay if you don't want to go the all-inclusive route.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I have stayed on this property before and really enjoyed it. This time, I was never actually successful in getting warm water. That was a bummer because I arrived late (1 am) and left at 10am.
Generally it is cute, nice staff - lifeguard was lovely/ Nice cafe, location, etc.

Room Tip: Definitely ask about the location of the room. Access to internet and hot water.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank fil1luv
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was really surprised with this hotel because hotel have really good review , but I was really wondering from what so high?all standart Room was very behind and honestly nothing special , wifi did not work in the room, breakfast poor - continental, few bread with jam and butter-I did not even get juice, fruit or juice ! I was asking myself where is the value ??? Beach was fine but whole 7 mile is fine , you could grab a paddle board, and chair so this was positive . Except that no activities in the hotel. After I paid nobady cares about me . For that money no value at all in my opinion, I would not come back there again for sure. Price 170p/n , if you wanna eat on breakfast at least 15-20$

Room Tip: Maybe from villa but for that price doesn't worth.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Coco La Palm is an attractive resort with an exceptional restaurant and a perfect location on Negril Beach. I was really impressed with the service and food quality at this resort – fine dining on Negril beach! My room was fairly small and located at the front of the resort, but there were larger and better rooms available. All kinds of entertainment can be had on this beach and my husband and I celebrated our anniversary enjoying three blues concerts all on the same day in three different locations on this amazing beach!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Great beach front restaurant and bar. Beautiful gardens and attentive staff. The bar staff are really great. Grab a Jamacan patty for lunch. This intimate hotel is located near everything including the nightly parties further down the beach. In January the manager held a weekly pool party for guests. It's a pricey hotel but right on the beach.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo