“Very Beautiful Villa For Our Retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Main Building Garden
Private Beach
Gazebo
Ocean View
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
watchmake...
Lone Wolf, Oklahoma
“Very Beautiful Villa For Our Retreat”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This location was perfect for our group of 8 people. We came to Jamaica to relax, party and unwind & this place was great. We ate at the villa about twice a day, they offer a chef thats included in the price. She asked us each day what we wanted so that was good. We chilled by the pool most mornings, the sunrise was crazy! The water was so clear. Its near alot of excursions & the tour guides knew where to pick us up. A+++ we r coming back next May. Please save us a spot :)

lorruiz19...
Deer Lodge, Montana
“Valentines Day Getaway with the Familia”
Reviewed 7 May 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I came here with my family expecting a relaxing week and the beach, great food and sun and what did we get?! Exactly that and so much more....

My family was so surprised they all had their own bathrooms and balconies. Thats such a luxury when it comes to going on vacation. Peace and quiet. The villa is located close to a lot of attractions. The weather was perfect. My wife was by the pool he entire time. The kids were able to go to hang out across the street at some bars and lounges at night. I really liked the food too! Can't get enough fresh fruits from Jamaica!

tumtum091...
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Holiday Beach Vacation”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is a delayed review, we actually stayed here around new years . This luxury rental was very easy to get to from the airport, they knew exactly where it was. When we were arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff. It's located close to attractions, my boyfriend took us to dunns river and see dolphins. Another day we toured into town and went shopping locally. The food here was good but they didn't have high end liquor like i'm use to. So that was my reason for the 4 stars and not 5. I asked them to get me high end stuff but they didn't have what I wanted. The rooms are much bigger than in the pics shown. They are more like suites with their own balconies and bath. I want to return for my birthday so let's see if my boyfriend can book this rental again! Definitely coming back

lovelytas...
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful Villa Took my Stress Away”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I really enjoyed my vacation here. We came early because our flight was so early and by the time we arrived it was before check in. The staff was ready with all our rooms and had refreshments for us. The manager was very nice. She was welcoming and made sure we were all settled and had everything we needed. I really like this location because it was close to all of the excursions and town. The rooms are spacious and we had a lot of privacy even though we were all on the same floor. The food was good, my cousin kept asking for more curry chicken and rice and peas. First time we had jamaican food and we love it. Planning our next trip there asap :)

Your age range 35-49
mandyrus1...
San Francisco, California
“A Week in Friendly Beach Villa”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I just returned from a weeks stay at this Villa and I must say it was a Great Alternative to staying at an All Inclusive Resort! The Villa itself is just as you see it in the pictures and beautiful views from the balconies and from the beach. Management was very polite and courteous. It was easy for us to leave everyday to go to our excursions and come back. There were no issues with cabs finding us at all. The food was good. We had a lot of requests and they definitely exceeded our expectations..It's next door to Couples Resort and you're able to purchase a day pass to use their amenities as well. We'll visit again !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing