“Stay at room 17 d and 18 D from 17 april to 1 may”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Area Pool Area
Living/Dining Room
Walk to Beach
Balcony
Turtle River Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Claudette...
Ocho Rios
“Stay at room 17 d and 18 D from 17 april to 1 may”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We spend two week at sand castle in 17 d and 18 D for our wedding and honeymoon. we get great service ..the room were always clean...ms pat is awesome, she make sure that everything is okay ... if anyone looking for a place in ocho rios jamaica to stay we would highly recommended these two apartment at sand castle.... u will enjoy your stay.

anntyson
“Always a great stay with Lloyd!”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot because Lloyd is always booked nowadays but I can't help but say how consistent he is with providing a lovely place for me to vacation. I started my vacation off in a different apartment and could not wait to get to Lloyd's place. It has a perfect view, it's clean, and it has everything you need for a do-it-yourself vacation. We took full advantage of the private beach out front. We went snorkeling for about $20 USD per head. He keeps it easy and is always available to answer questions. Thanks for a perfect 3rd stay. There is no other place to be in JamRock. Perfect Condo, perfect beach, and Sand Castles' grounds are lovely! This was an awesome vacation. Thanks again to Lloyd and his team.

Gilbeth
Kentville, Canada
“Book it. You won't regret it.”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I'm about as big a skeptic it gets when it comes to online bookings. Took a chance this time and so glad I did. Lloyd is phenomenal to deal with. Answers emails in a timely fashion and gives explicit instructions that will help you get to the condo and who to see when you get there.

Stayed at D15. The place was spotless upon arrival and as indicated in the pictures. Beach is beautiful and no more than a 1 minute walk from Sandcastles. Can't say enough great things about the staff we met. Big shout out to Donald, Pat, Sheila and Tony. Pat walked to the grocery store with us and even helped carry them back! Everything is within walking distance. Our first day home and we're already planning another trip there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Scott B
“"A great alternative to the resort experience"”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My wife and I booked a one bedroom unit located at the Sand Castles in Ocho Rios Jamaica. We have done the all inclusive trips to Jamaica in the past and wanted to experience what it would be like to live in Jamaica for real. It was research to see if we would enjoy being in Jamaica as snow birds for an entire winter. The location is excellent. There are a multitude of shops and restaurants with walking distance. Upon arrival we were met by the house keeper, escorted to our room and given a complete tour of the unit; we then were lead by our housekeeper to the nearby grocery store to pick up some basic supplies. Our room was very clean and had a small kitchen that had all tools and appliances that one would need to prepare most meals. The air conditioners and fans all worked well. The balcony looking out to the beach was a great place to enjoy our morning coffee. We felt safe because of the security and controlled access. It was very quiet and peaceful. We would stay here again without hesitation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
anntyson
“Excellent Two Week Stay”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I want to make sure that I am thorough in my review. My two week stay in D15 exceeded my expectations. This apartment was perfectly equipped for our extended stay and was spotless. The views were amazing. The beach there has crystal blue water and was quiet on the days we went. We had everything we needed to kick back, relax, and enjoy our vacation. Lloyd made the booking process simple and I fell in love with Ms. Paulette and her great cooking. I will definitely be back. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing