See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2006

We are from Kansas City, MO and our wedding was held at Coral Cay and we couldn't have picked a better villa. We LOVE the staff to death!! Barbara, Seymour, Diane,and Jessica made us feel like family. We had over 75 poeople .attend the wedding, and at least 25 guests stayed at the villa. My coordinator who WAS NOT associated with Coral Cay stood me up after getting paid and ALL of the staff stepped in and made my wedding a BEAUTIFUL occassion from the ceremony to the reception, they made it work and we love them for that. We look forward to returning EVERY year!! The food was great. They catered to both my family who is from the states as well as my husband's family who is from Jamaica. The pictures on the website is not even half of what you will be getting. We had guests from one year to 87 years old. This resort HAS a back up generator which came in handy when the island had an island wide black out. We were one of the few with electricity. This is a BIG plus!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
8  Thank mojo5671
Reviewed 20 September 2006

from L Hazely,Freeport NY. Just came back from an all around pleasurable vacation at the Coral Cay Villas in Ocho Rios .The villas were spotless.The ocean view magnificient. The staff incredible. They catered to our every need. The home cooked meals kept us all going back for more, and we all have the increased waistlines to prove it. Thanks Barbara, Jessica, Stacey, Beverley,and last but not least Seymour. We can't wait to return next year. Thanks to all those wonderful people.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
25  Thank flobo
Reviewed 18 August 2003

What a magnificent place! The staff were lovely, top notch. We had a small child. Wish the pool was heated as they promised, and wish the beach access to the ocean felt safer from undertow. Very, very clean and manicured grounds and facilities and rooms. Leaving the grounds, found Ocho population really hostile to tourists, a bit scary. As long as we stayed in the grounds, which were just splendid, as was the home cooked meals, we were happy as clams, and felt very well taken care of.

22  Thank Meander11021
Reviewed 4 June 2003

I spend 7 days in coral cay resort villa, (st. mary), Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It was more than fantastic it was paradise. the lovely ladies attended to every need from small to big. The villa inside and out was more beautiful than anything I have ever seen before. Thankyou, Barbara, Stacey, Elaine,Diane. and a big shout out to Semour, who has been as helpful as the ladies. I look forward to vacationing in coral cay in Jamaica every year. Thank you so much,

30  Thank Tourist8092