Free cancellation until 26/07
US$114
US$67
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$146
Hotels.com
US$89
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$75
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Csompo Bed and Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$112
Cancelon
  • Pool
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$441
US$307
Hotels.com
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$175
Official Site
Reviews (9 268)
9 268 results
5 526
2 259
5 526
2 259
All reviewsmanor sideriviera sidebutler villagereef terracele gourmandbutler servicemanor housekelly's docksidemanor poolsouthern tablegreat housesemi private poolpolo loungerabbit holeclub levelour honeymoonriviera building
40 - 45 of 9 268 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sandals is an incredible resort with some of the best staff I have come across. The food is particularly special with so much to choose from and catering for all tastes. I have to say the highlight of my trip was meeting Super Shelly. Although all of the play makers really were great fun & entertaining, Shelly is exceptional. A really kind soul who is willing to do anything to make guests happy and furthermore and incredible singer! I will most definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lauren_pagett
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Shelly made our trip amazing. Her voice during the performances at night was exceptional. Always fun at the pool as well. She bought my wife a bottle of jerk sauce after hearing us talk about it. Shelly does a great job!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We just returned this past weekend from another fantastic stay at Sandals, this being our first time to Ochi.
We were in room 4402 on the riviera side and the view was excellent both at sunrise and sunset. The room was huge and we had no issues except for a few mosquitoes that came in we assumed from under the balcony door, not a huge issue as they mostly hung out on the ceiling and left us alone. Our butlers Jason and Vivian took excellent care of us, especially when we made a few changes to our dinner reservations. Things were pretty booked up but they got the changes made as close to the preferred times we wanted as they could. Couldn’t have been happier with how they handled everything. I highly recommend them!

The food was very good at all of the restaurants we visited, as we have come to expect from Sandals. We especially liked Le Gourmand, Kelly’s and Reef Terrace. But all of the others were great as well. We also ate at Vista Sky and Valentino’s for dinner, and Tapas and Bella Napoli for lunch and all were above par. The jerk chicken could be a little spicier for my taste but no worries, just grab a bottle of Blaze Fiah scotch bonnet pepper sauce and get after it!

We spent most of out time on the water sports beach under the trees. We loved the newly expanded area of beach between water sports and Oceans Bar. Lots of shade from the almond trees and seagrape trees. We went snorkeling once, and it was good, not the best reef we have ever seen but a good trip nonetheless. Finding beach chairs was never a problem there were always some available. The spots in the shade were usually all taken by 11:00am but people came and went throughout the day and would often clear their chairs so others could use them. That was a nice change from what we usually see at some properties and that is the towel and book left sitting in an empty chair all day. We are not pool people but any time we passed a pool there were always some open chairs to be had.

There was plenty to do, or not do at night depending on what you wanted. Lots of places to enjoy a quiet evening or plenty of action if you wanted to go that route. We are early to bed so we didn’t stay out past 10pm usually but I heard the parties going downstairs until the wee hours.

We enjoyed this property more than we thought we would considering we are big beach people and Ochi has smaller beaches than out past stays in Negril and south coast among others, but I found it to be more than adequate. The service at the restaurants was fine and one dinner at Valentino’s we felt we received our main course almost too fast but that is definitely not a complaint, the food was super. The rest of the staff we encountered from housekeeping to water sports to maintenance and groundskeeping was top notch. The entertainment team here is one of the best we have seen, they work very hard and are always working to keep the party going. Bartenders were fast and efficient and the Oceans bar guys make one heck of a good, strong rum and coke. Ask for the 12 year Appleton!

We will more than likely return to this resort again, it completely exceeded our expectations.

3  Thank Matt3
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love a long review so hope this helps.
I am 25 and came here for a friends wedding. Our wedding party of 87 was an equal mix of early 20s-30's and older family members 50+. EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF US HAD AN INCREDIBLE TIME. It's so impressive looking at the demographics in the places I visit. Everyone from retirees, honeymooners, early 20-30 singles there for a good time and there were so many ways to entertain us all.
The resort itself is huge. Too bad we were only there 4 days it really takes 3 days to discover all this place has to offer. Don't get discouraged by the size of this places the shuttles come on time and I like being able to walk around and explore a little on my walk to the shuttles.
Pools- There are so many hidden areas, quiet pools, relaxing spa type of pools. Pools overlooking the busier areas but still away from it all. And main area pools with wonderful bartenders and DJs playing the best records. I mention the pools because no matter where your room is within these properties you will be able to access one just steps from your room.
The beach- there are 2 access points for a different beach experience. One area of the resort has the traditional beach front and another enclosed on 3 sides by the pier. Both a great time! soft clean sand and calm sparkly waters.
Entertainment- the actual shows were a little comical. We watched for a few mins and left to find something else to do. The highlight was definitely the FOAM PARTY. I'm From NYC so the music felt like I was at home, awesome party on my last night. There is a little club everyone flocked to by the beach side that has a great DJ, pool table and board games which is a nice change of pace.

The only negatives and only reason that I'm not giving 5 full stars is because the food is not impressive. The food is not bad at all. It's just not where the foodies should go to be impressed. We dined a la carte 3 times, the buffets, the late night area, and the actual food from the wedding reception/ rehearsal dinner and none of it was memorable. Also no night life on the resort. After 11pm-12am tops everything preety much shuts down.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Desiree F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband took me here to celebrate my birthday. It was an amazing time. The staff is so welcoming and wonderful. The resort is gorgeous and clean. Horatio from the concierge was amazing! He was so nice and helpful. He remembered it was my birthday and had cake and a personalized card sent to our room. The fact it was personalized and not a generic print out was so lovely. It really made my day. Everything we needed He was there. He remembered me every time he saw me and addressed me as Mrs. C. He was so pleasant and I wish more people were like him! He is an asset to this resort. The Japanese restaurant was one of our favorite and most memorable moments. The chef Derron was hilarious! My face hurt at the end of his show he was so funny. He is very, very good at his job!! It was the perfect dinner to end our trip. Lastly our night house keeper Sanika, was wonderful!! I'm so appreciative of every single person who works there. They all work so hard and do such an amazing job.

1  Thank Lauren C