“Awesome Sauce”

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
Ranked #25 of 97 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Chukka Cove & Cliffs at Llandovery, St. Anns - Exclusive locations including Chukka Cove Farm, Dunn's River Falls - Zip-Line, and White River Valley Adrenaline Outpost. Journeys to Bob Marley's home, Dunn's River Falls and sailing offer something for everyone. Try the original horseback ride and swim, cliff jumping, ATV, zipline over Dunn's River Falls, river tubing and white water rafting in season. Endless options for families, couples and friends. Transportation to and from all major hotels and piers. Chukka offers the best of Jamaica, Belize, & Grand Turk.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Write a ReviewReviews (1 127)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"life jackets"

85 - 89 of 1 128 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We booked 12 of us with Chukka to do Blue Hole, River Tubing and Zipline. The Blue Hole is amazing, the tubing is fun, and the zipline is pretty weak but the kids had fun. Where the problem is with this company is that their booking agents/customer support disappears once they have your credit card information. We booked with them through the hotel and were in the lobby the next day at 8:30 for our CONFIRMED 9:00 am tour. They never showed up so after about 45 minutes I called them and they said we had cancelled the tour which was a blatant lie. They charged my card for the $1300 and when I called to see what happened they said that they could get us on the 12:00 tour. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they don't come in for another two hours, so I was told to call back. I agreed and while we wasted a good three hours that morning we were ready and waiting when they picked us up at noon. The tour went OK except that they promised us 5 ziplines and there were only 3. I have emailed 4 times since that day and called once and not a single response from them about what happened. Book with someone else these guys do not deliver on their promises.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We did the ATV tours that ended in a cliff jump. 1st. The instructors were hotties! That's a plus but besides the point.
They were very detailed on safety and took the time to ensure every single one of us was strapped in correctly and took their time making sure we can all handle the tour by watching us test drive correcting any handling. The tour itself was so fun zooming through small farms and dirt roads. It's really dusty so wear something you don't care for and don't forget sneakers!! the cliff was mesmerizing I did not jump like a dummy but I swear next time I will. Even if you don't swim DO IT they have life vest and life guards very serious about your safety.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Did the ATV with cliff diving everyone had a awesome time!!!! Got to pet the bourses and the rum punch was outstanding!