Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$136
Hotels.comUS$136
PricelineUS$95
eDreamsUS$86
Agoda.comUS$86
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Arrived at night so my first impressions were not very favourable. After a good night's sleep,my score improved. Only faults for me, was the curtain could be a bit longer and the bathroom door needed to be sanded down so as to be able to close. The daily continental breakfast was more than adequate. There is also an option to have a British/American breakfast if you wanted. The position of the hotel is central to Downtown Ocho Rio's,within walking distance of the malls. A very good choice of hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

Awesome place to stay. This place is full of life. Great breakfast and awesome beach. Please make sure you visit. Friendly staff and great location.
Stop in the town of Ocho Rios . Great rooms enjoyed

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Went for my boyfriend’s birthday and I had an amazing time and will be definitely going back...victor and bobbyann are amazing ❤️And also that bartender I don’t remember her name but she was just great..I’ll be definitely going back soon❤️the food is amazing...and the view is breathtaking

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Spent one night here booked thru air bnb website so got a great deal. Place was easy to find on James street. Staff were very friendly and helpful which is not always the case we find in Jamaica. One nights stay including a fine all you can eat continental breakfast for the 2 of us ran in at less than £45, so who cares about the old fashioned furniture. The ac worked and the sea-view from the balcony was fantastic. Would stay here again no problem.

Room tip: Sea view rooms are probably essential as the other rooms overlook a car parking lot. Theres a pool and access to a private (tiny) beach too.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay in ocho rios for a family event, based on availability seeing that it was the easter weekend, Ocean Palms Resort was the only thing I could find. I went on their website and booked a 2 nights stay for 160USD(reasonably priced) in a Deluxe seaview room, the website also stated that they offered complimentary breakfast.
However when I got to the hotel I told that they are fully booked and I was taken to a room where the only view I got was the parking lot, I expressed my disagreement as that was not what I was offered on my reservation and asked if I was going to get a discount. The supervisor offered me 1000JMD that's less than 10USD off what I paid for the reservation, I did not take it. Obviously the website is very misleading as it only shows and allows you to book seaview rooms, yet I got a room showing the parking lot.
To make matters worst, in the morning I was shocked to find out that the supervisor said I had to pay for my breakfast, I explained to her that the website stated it was complimentary and I had to go on the website to prove my case, smh. She was clueless, unpleasant and very unprofessional.
This whole stay was a mess from the beginning, the supervisory skills at this place was very poor, the kitchen had no stock for breakfast, even at 12pm you couldn't get a drink at the bar as it was closed, no music or any form of entertainment.
On the plus side the room was fairly clean and the view outside on the property was lovely and the other employees were pleasant. I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018