See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2016

An amazing place to stay and see the Island at its very best. The place is stunning. The charm of the house goes perfectly with the stunning pool area. Attention to detail is impressive.
The staff go beyond to make everything as you wish it to be.
As an experienced traveller who enjoys the best that a country can offer, I rate garden house one of the best places I have stayed at internationally, and will be recommending it for private holidays, corporate events, and the most stunning place for a wedding.
Well done Garden House owners and staff.

Room Tip: It's all stunning.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
GardenHouse01, Manager at Garden House Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Thanks David, we are glad you enjoyed your stay!! Do come again soon and we do hope you find your tooth! :)

Reviewed 26 March 2016

This is an exceptional place to stay. I've been to Ocho three times and this was the best place ever. The two ladies who maintain the villa, Leona and Faith were wonderful and what great cooks they were.
The rooms are very nice and clean. Our room was quite small, but still comfortable.
Good place for families as bathrooms must be shared in some of the rooms.
The grounds are beautiful as is the pool and outdoor seating areas.
Doubt there is any better in Ocho.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing time. Beautiful house, clean, friendly people and great location. The food was amazing also. I went with my girlfriend however it will suit anyone whether your a family or going as a couple or just with friends. Would 1000% go back to garden house.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Luka we miss you! Do come again soon!!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

My now husband and I rented the entire villa for a week leading up to our wedding, where we and our extended families stayed. It is an understatement to say we had a great time. The villa was beautiful and very comfortable - all of the rooms have air conditioning and the pool is fantastic. What made our stay particularly special were the staff - Leonie, Faith, and Jerome. They took great care of us and we got to experience authentic Jamaican food, which was better than any restaurant we went to in Ocho Rios. Michelle, the owner, although we did not get a chance to meet her in person, was very helpful in coordinating certain parts of our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception on the villa grounds and we couldn't have asked for a better setting! We are hoping to return and make Garden House a regular family vacation spot!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Regina730
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I stayed here in Feb 2015 with my now husband, family and friends and rented the whole villa. From start to end the staff and owners were fantastic! So accommodating and kind. The villa itself was wonderful - some rooms/bathrooms had been refurbished but the old plantation style was beautiful. The patio area was wonderful for nights in and the pool had the most amazing views. I will undoubtedly be returning again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
GardenHouse01, Manager at Garden House Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2016

Thank you for your comments and choosing Garden House Jamaica... come again soon!